Electronic Dance Music

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pretty bummed to miss it, but going to make EDC instead. Van buuren killing it atm
Yeah, Armin fucking owned tonight. Should have topped the night off or Dash. Martin's set is just ok. Martin was great last year at Ultra though. Bring out Usher was so awesome.

Araxen

Martin made up for his slow start and ended up with a pretty good set. Fucker had some Trap which I know the Internet just loves for whatever reason over all other genre's of EDM. Armin or Dash should have closed this shit off. Dash under the lights would have been especially amazing.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
So badass. I met deadmau5 a few months ago at x games though and he was kind of a prick. Looking forward to streaming tonight's lineup, been listening to a fair amount of hardwell lately, hope galantis kills Sunday as well

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Today's schedule for people who watch the stream

Cd7A_x6UUAEveFl.jpg

MossyBank

N00b
Yeah i'm hyped for Prydz, he was so good last year. Deadmau5 was amazing to close ultra last night. And I thought Armin was the best for day 1. Avicii was easily my least favorite of the whole festival so far.

Araxen

My two fav's from all of Deadmau5 sets this weekend:

Good subwoofer workout on this one:

Araxen

I literally get chills on the drop for this song. Jeff(aka Seven Lions) has out done himself..

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I literally get chills on the drop for this song. Jeff(aka Seven Lions) has out done himself..

His remix of Ferry Corsten's "Beautiful" is also amazing. I always loved the song before hand, but him putting his touch on it is ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.