Electronic Dance Music

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
UK scene isn't much better, House music, specifically "deep house" (think Jamie Jones, Hot Natured, Lee Foss, Seth Troxler etc) is no longer underground but mainstream and attracting bandwagoners. All the local urban DJs are now putting out house mixes and national DJs like Mistajam are now playing "house sets" at their shows.

All this wouldn't really matter if it wasn't for the douchebags that seem to be spreading like a virus, identifiable by their hive-mind like fashion sense (nike blazers, vests, snapbacks, bumbags) and also the unnecessary attitude they seem to be bringing...oh, and then there's the shuffling #shiver. Shuffling I hear you ask?

Imagine a dancefloor full of these pricks taking up space, demanding room and flailing their limbs all over the shop and getting aggressive when they bump into you. This dance and the associated attitude has got so widespread in London that an anti-shuffling campaign has been launched on twitter and facebook,https://www.facebook.com/AntiFootShufflingCampaign

LOL, I used to go to the Lee Foss loft parties 7 years ago in Chicago when no one knew of him outside of Chicago and LA. I knew him personally and his GF. We have a ton of mutual friends.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
LOL, I used to go to the Lee Foss loft parties 7 years ago in Chicago when no one knew of him outside of Chicago and LA. I knew him personally and his GF. We have a ton of mutual friends.
he played a boat party here last year, being a 300 capacity boat there's no green room, guy was ketted up to his eye balls before he went on, surprised he managed to play a coherent and decent set! Although playing whilst on K seems to be de rigeur a la Troxler in this video

Anyway Foss is playing here again in a few months and I got my Glastonbury ticket yesterday. Glastonbury might be the one place this season where it will be possible to watch Hot Natured without being surrounded by cunts!

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
^great track

here's an awesome mix from 11 years ago with similar music and with that track

http://www.mixcloud.com/OnTrancer/dj...ce-08-18-2002/

Dj Tiesto - Live at Club Space (18-08-2002)

01. Saphire Cut - Free Your Mind (DT's Original Club Mix)
02. Accessive Rhythm - Activate
03. Moby - Extreme Ways (Dj Tiesto Instrumental)
04. Three Drives - Carrera 2 (Original Mix)
05. Solar Stone - Solar Coaster
06. King Unique - Sugar High
07. Midway - Monkey Forest
08. Oakenfold - Southern Sun (DJ Tiesto Remix)
09. Dj Tiesto & Junkie XL - Obsession
10. Flash - The Day After (Perfecto Remix)
11. Energy 52 - Cafe Del Mar (John 00 Flemming Remix)
12. Way Out West - Mindcircus (Gabriel & Dresden's Remix)
13. Dj Tiesto - Lethal Industry (Original Mix)
14. Plastic Boy - Silver Bath
15. Dj Tiesto - In My Memory (V-One Remix)
16. M.O.R.P.H. - Maximum Overdrive (Benicio Remix)
17. Exor vs. Project Medusa - Moonshine (Part 2)
18. Jericho - Personal Reflection (Trance Mix)
19. Nalin & Kane - Open Your Eyes (Reworked Club Mix)
20. Miro - By Your Side (Original Mix)
21. Mass Effect - Alphascan
22. Jones & Stephenson - The First Rebirth (Airwave Remix)

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Haven't yet listened to the list ya posted Araysar, but Southern Sun is probably one of my favorite songs.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Yah, the Tiesto remix of Southern Sun is one of my guiltiest pleasure songs of all time.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm going to apologize in advance because I"m drunk but I downloaded this Paul_van_Dyk_-_Live_at_A_State_of_Trance_600_Miami_24-03-2013-Razorator.mp3 and this shit is so fuuuuuuuuuuucking good. I am literally entranced listening to it. It's so fucking good!

Illuziun

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm going to apologize in advance because I"m drunk but I downloaded this Paul_van_Dyk_-_Live_at_A_State_of_Trance_600_Miami_24-03-2013-Razorator.mp3 and this shit is so fuuuuuuuuuuucking good. I am literally entranced listening to it. It's so fucking good!

^great track

here's an awesome mix from 11 years ago with similar music and with that track

http://www.mixcloud.com/OnTrancer/dj...ce-08-18-2002/

Dj Tiesto - Live at Club Space (18-08-2002)

01. Saphire Cut - Free Your Mind (DT's Original Club Mix)
02. Accessive Rhythm - Activate
03. Moby - Extreme Ways (Dj Tiesto Instrumental)
04. Three Drives - Carrera 2 (Original Mix)
05. Solar Stone - Solar Coaster
06. King Unique - Sugar High
07. Midway - Monkey Forest
08. Oakenfold - Southern Sun (DJ Tiesto Remix)
09. Dj Tiesto & Junkie XL - Obsession
10. Flash - The Day After (Perfecto Remix)
11. Energy 52 - Cafe Del Mar (John 00 Flemming Remix)
12. Way Out West - Mindcircus (Gabriel & Dresden's Remix)
13. Dj Tiesto - Lethal Industry (Original Mix)
14. Plastic Boy - Silver Bath
15. Dj Tiesto - In My Memory (V-One Remix)
16. M.O.R.P.H. - Maximum Overdrive (Benicio Remix)
17. Exor vs. Project Medusa - Moonshine (Part 2)
18. Jericho - Personal Reflection (Trance Mix)
19. Nalin & Kane - Open Your Eyes (Reworked Club Mix)
20. Miro - By Your Side (Original Mix)
21. Mass Effect - Alphascan
22. Jones & Stephenson - The First Rebirth (Airwave Remix)
I remember downloading this off Kazaa or whatever I was using at the time, damn.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
One thing I don't get about the EDM scene is why is the audience always staring at the stage with one arm in the air? This isn't a concert, where the band moves around and does shit on the stage. You're not watching Angus Young being an awesome lunatic on stage. It's one guy behind a table either doing shit you can't see or, more often, with his arm in the air like jesus. There's no point in even looking at the stage. Watching most of the UMF sets that were videotaped, I could hardly see anyone actually dancing. WTF are they there for if they're not dancing?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This remix is so sick!! A huge improvement over the original song which wasn't too bad in the first place.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
One thing I don't get about the EDM scene is why is the audience always staring at the stage with one arm in the air? This isn't a concert, where the band moves around and does shit on the stage. You're not watching Angus Young being an awesome lunatic on stage. It's one guy behind a table either doing shit you can't see or, more often, with his arm in the air like jesus. There's no point in even looking at the stage. Watching most of the UMF sets that were videotaped, I could hardly see anyone actually dancing. WTF are they there for if they're not dancing?
Yeah its stupid, but its the same reason that people used to look at the radio when listening to it.

FIRESIDE_CHAT.jpg

Tiger & Woods are trying to change that to certain extent. Saw them in Chicago a few weeks ago

http://www.dnaindia.com/lifestyle/17...iger-and-woods

Ether

Lord Nagafen Raider
Most of these I discovered from Pandora, so they fit pretty well with my EDM tastes.