Emma Watson's Queen of the Tearing

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
oh but it is! game of thrones is beanie babies, and lord of the rings is sesame street.

i'm not putting down GoT, but just cos the beatles were hugely successful doesn't mean people fail to recognize beethoven.

the question is? what isthisqueen of the tearling shit? is it going to be cool (doubtful), or another pile of garbage? i agree that i don't care as long as she gets buttnaked.

iannis

Musty Nester
Wait, so this is going to be a trilogy in which the first book hasn't been released and maybe not even fully written/edited, yet it already has a movie deal?

Already sounds like horrible manufactured bullshit.
It sounded like that as soon as it self-referred as "A Female Game of Thrones". More derivative garbage. Best case you get some emma-watson body double sideboob outta this.

GoT might have zombies, but the 100% absolute best thing that GoT has going for it the one thing above all others that saves it from the fate of "meh, this again?" is: NO ELFS.

And I like elfs. But not in every single damn genre story.

Nebuchadnezzar

Golden Squire
Yeah, no elves in GOT...

Something similar to this happened with Justin Cronin's The Passage. He got a seven figure publishing deal for the trilogy and then got a movie development deal before the first book was even done for almost 2 million. Still no movie.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Man they could put in elves in GoT as long as they keep the boobs and blood in it.
Heck they could put in the time traveling island visiting the Targaryens as long as we see Sawyer do really nasty things to Hermione.