EQ Emu - Blood of Turmoil - Progresssion Server

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The Blood of Turmoil Server is going live on April 3rd. Content is ready up to GoD. Solo and Raid progression quests are available for each expansion.

Forums are located atHome | Blood of Turmoil

Server Highlights:

Dedicated server - 192GB of RAM - 100MB Connection - (16) 400GB SSDs, 36 core server

Yeah yeah I know its overkill, but its what is available

* Level 65 Max currently
* Custom Server charm - On your toon when created
* Solo and Raid Progression for each expansion, Kunark open from the beginning
* Slower Solo XP and Fast Group XP - To promote grouping
* No Bots or Mercs are allowed
* Boxing is allowed, 1 main character & 2 boxes max.
* Hub zone in Temple of Marr
* Several zones are set to static to prevent changing of Named.
* Translocator, Progression NPCs, Merchants, Common Tongue Trainer, Tradeskill Trainer, and Custom quest NPCs in the Hub.
* Content available to PoP. Zones are locked until progression is completed.
* MQ2 is allowed but only for /stick and map.
* Custom expansion is being developed.
* Custom Class weapons are dropping on the 4 Custom Raid mobs throughout Norrath. These are for lvl 65s. Will require a full raid force to kill.
* Server leaderboards

Server will be go live Friday, April the 3rd at 8AM.

Also, want to thank all the help that I have received on the forums in the past few months! Thanks a ton!

Bomb (GM)
This server is similar to Kildrukaun's Prophecy or Nagafen's Lair for those who played there.

Server forums:http://bloodofturmoil.boards.net/

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
From what ive been told its very much like kp
.. just ran by competent people.

Evernothing

Here are a few answers to some common questions:

Whats the spawn time for Raid mobs?24 hours +2/-2

How many characters do I need in a group to get the exp bonus?You will need at least 4.

Is there a guide for the solo and raid progression?The answer to that one is no. Posting a guide takes all the fun out of the game. You should explore and figure out the quests yourself...They are not hard. If someone wants to create a progression guide, feel free to post one, to share with others. I WILL NOT answer questions regarding the progression, take your lazy ass and figure it out yourself
smile.png

Does this server have a spell scriber?No it does not, but I did save the community the hassle with researching spells. Each class that has researched spells, has a merchant in the hub that sells them. All the other spells you must purchase yourself.

Does this server have a buff bot?No it does not, and will never have one. Adding an NPC today that will cure you of ailments to save the troubles. No one likes that damn 3 hour disease.

*WARNING* If you are caught warping, you will be banned, NO 2nd chances. Its best if you use a mq2 version that does not have warp compiled in the build.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Clicked the link, saw the chat portion at the top.

Disturbed.

The drama queens are already there, i'll pass

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Solo boxing a rangah named Dteater while I duo box Imperium server and play blue in titanium. Hollah, EQ in 2015. 4 boxing across 3 boxxes.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Server operator is turning the switch to on, with a planned AFK for the first month?

Sounds like a recipe for success.

Evernothing

That is from March. He was out of town from March 20 - 31st

The server didn't launch until April 3rd.

He is online almost all the time, and has been very fast to fix issues with bugs, zoning issues, itemization etc.

Evernothing

Server is popping off.

Supposed to go Green Status in the next week or so.

Our guild Descendants, just cleared VP for our first time last night.