EQ F2P- Returning Players & Current Content

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
I've got a 59 SK and 75 SHM. What mercs should/can I get? I'm mostly interested in half assing things while I work and getting AA.
I'd use your shammy to buff/heal outside of the group and let the SK kill shit until he is closer to the sham. Maybe toss a melee dps merc in with the SK if you want to kill faster. It is a EXP weekend so take advantage while you can.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Dragonscale Hills is amazing exp. Anyone looking for a good spot around level 70 should go check it out. The Steppes is a total shithole and will only waste your time. Mobs hit too hard, and have too many hitpoints. Can easily go from 70 to 75-77 at the farm by repeating the tasks at the gnome camp. Great money, and the named drop decent loot for the level.

I went from 83.5 to 87.5 on my Necro today and busted out at least 150 AA. With the ongoing exp bonus, the extra bonus from FV, and potions- massive gains are possible. If anyone has a char on FV that wants to group or get a little PL (no afk though, fuck you!) send me a PM. I'm going to play all day tomorrow too.

Filoranae_sl

shitlord
I made the worst god damn decision, ever, last summer. I sent all my characters to FV.
From the glass-half-full side of things, having a starting point on FV works out really well for people that play on Test. People with items / pp on FV usually start their new characters on FV, gear them up with the best they can, then /testcopy that char to Test.

Between the /test buff command and the exp bonuses, it's never hard to get started on Test. Being able to gear up on FV makes it almost ridiculously easy to get a new character going.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
From the glass-half-full side of things, having a starting point on FV works out really well for people that play on Test. People with items / pp on FV usually start their new characters on FV, gear them up with the best they can, then /testcopy that char to Test.

Between the /test buff command and the exp bonuses, it's never hard to get started on Test. Being able to gear up on FV makes it almost ridiculously easy to get a new character going.
This. I have a bunch of time gear on FV I can trade to people to copy over with (mainly paladin stuff). So if anyone needs some that wants to copy to test let Relthan/Piey know on test and I can see what I can do.

I'm kinda losing interest, and its pissing me off. I test copied my beast lord and rogue over to test, and leveled them up in the hole with mercs. With the exp boost this weekend, I over leveled them. They are 72is with 700+ AAs. But, here is the rub. Sitting there letting the mercs level me up and get me some key AAs has got me bored as hell with EQ again.

The idea was just to get these two characters up to an acceptable level to raid with some necessary AAs. Just kind of getting that been here done that burned out feeling again. Sigh.

Orcus_sl

shitlord
I'm falling in love all over again. Actually subbed. Playing with a couple of people, started over on FV for the xp bonus. Haven't used mercs. Good times.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I'm kinda losing interest, and its pissing me off. I test copied my beast lord and rogue over to test, and leveled them up in the hole with mercs. With the exp boost this weekend, I over leveled them. They are 72is with 700+ AAs. But, here is the rub. Sitting there letting the mercs level me up and get me some key AAs has got me bored as hell with EQ again.

The idea was just to get these two characters up to an acceptable level to raid with some necessary AAs. Just kind of getting that been here done that burned out feeling again. Sigh.
Please go shit up a different server.

Orcus_sl

shitlord
Orcus, what level are you on FV?
Still below 10, maybe 8? An iksar warrior I rolled the day FV went live but never played. 4th level since 2001 haha. We decided on a trio of war/dru/bst. Not sure how much the bst and dru are going to play, but going to give it a go anyway. Bst and dru are on free accounts, which are strangely gold, I guess a temporary promotion. Names are Dust (me), Claydavis (bst), and Beaujolais (dru).

the_professor_sl

shitlord

Sothisis where you disappeared to, Filo. :p

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I did a lot of power leveling over the double EXP holiday. In addition to my level 100 Necro and Beast, I now have a level 100 Berserker, 92 Shaman, 92 Enchanter, and 93 Shadow Knight.

I found out some ridiculous things you can do with Berserkers, and I updated the first post in the thread with the info.

I did a lot of power leveling over the double EXP holiday. In addition to my level 100 Necro and Beast, I now have a level 100 Berserker, 92 Shaman, 92 Enchanter, and 93 Shadow Knight.

I found out some ridiculous things you can do with Berserkers, and I updated the first post in the thread with the info.
What's your character names in game. When I get closer in level we could group. I'm in the 70s now.