EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
An easy win would just be Free Trade, Double Loot, Double EXP, Truebox removed in Omens. Maybe a modified unlock schedule (6-8 weeks?) but that would just be icing.
No key requirements...

It would just be nice to raid top end immediately as opposed to having to key everyone.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Most likely one of the new servers will have a unique rule set. They will constantly be fixing whatever is broke in the ruleset for 6-12 months and then we will never see that ruleset again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
You'll get another experimental server that nobody asked for and you'll like it.

• 1Like

Zaide

TLP Idealist
The rumored in person event looks to actually be the team coming to Pax East.

I wonder how many folks will show up for EQ.

IMG_2376.jpeg

• 1Mother of God

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah the cool thing is they announced it two days after the deadline for getting tickets mailed so everyone buying for EQ stands in the will call line

They don't actually want to meet the eq fanbase, they want to meet normal-er nerds and maybe get them to play eq. Can you really blame them? I'd be scared to meet random eq players too!

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
The rumored in person event looks to actually be the team coming to Pax East.

I wonder how many folks will show up for EQ.

View attachment 515597

Hell I'll probably go to this, anything in the Northeast is pretty accessible for me. I'll brave the sweaty nerds and all the B.O. to get the skinny on EQ3.

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The only dev who can field questions on that panel is absor, and he hates everyone.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
For those curious....

Thu, Mar 21, 2024​

1:30 PM - 2:30 PM​

Condor Theatre​

Launched in 1999, we’re celebrating EverQuest®’s 25th anniversary this year! Join us as we celebrate the Year of Darkpaw and share stories from behind the scenes of the past 28 years of working on EverQuest®. It’s definitely hardcore to try to cover 28 years in a single panel, so instead we’ll serve up a potpourri of some of the lesser and well-known stories of what it was like in the beginning, at launch, thirty expansions, and what we’re working on now.

Listing

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
A behind the scenes retrospective about EQ's development would be pretty cool. Especially any old footage and whatnot. Shawn's interviews with a lot of the old EQ dudes during Covid was awesome. Unlocked a bunch of core memories when they'd reminisce.

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
In one hour with the group they're bringing, not goina happen.