EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just looked they're charging 250 for some junk and the chance to ask a question?

I think they're mad at Zaides rmt video

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Me and the boys might hit the chalet again this year for launch weekend

• 1Like

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I legitimately keep hearing rumors of a PvP server, and I had a reliable source that told us last year we almost got a PvP server but instead they went with Oakwynd so it seems plausible.

• 1Mother of God

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pvp and fte but fte works in pvp. Lets do this.

• 1Worf

Zish

Trakanon Raider
I seriously can't fathom why they would waste any resources on a PvP server. There's like 8 people that play this game that want a PvP server.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
What if it was a fucking arena challenge, and it was PvPvE. So you and your 72 bros load up, they load up 72 of theirs. You both get an AoC. Death battle ensues. Then the winners get the loot.

That'd be a neat idea but the implementation and balance would be complete fucking shit.

• 1Like

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
PvEvP. No AoC, no FTE, no play nice policy/train rules. Creatively use your environment to vanquish the foes (and the raid mob I guess if you can be arsed).

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Imagine they finally launch a PvP TLP but they do it alongside Mischief 2.0 lmaooo. Poor red players, can never catch a break.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They should launch a pvp server and anyone caught hacking or botting gets sent there during their suspension.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
They should launch a pvp server and anyone caught hacking or botting gets sent there during their suspension permanently, and their account is flagged so that is the only server they can create characters on.

FTFY.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
A PvP server will be fun for all of 2 weeks. Until eventually they get sick of all the petitions or the 30 people who want that server finally get tired of trying to out-exploit each other.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They really should consider a Hardcore server, it's perfect streamer bait. WoW HC gets way more views than WoW classic. With FTE there's fewer bullshit deaths too.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Depending on who you get on board it might draw in a good number of new players, at least for a while. Makes a lot more business sense than a PVP server.

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
They should launch a pvp server and anyone caught hacking or botting gets launched in a rocket straight into the sun
cool GIF

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Pvp server would be stupid, doubly stupid with all the hacking they allow. That being said I'll play on it for at least a little while to enjoy the carnage.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I could see them doing a Mischief 2.0 and the PvP server as a second server. The PvP server will fail horribly of course and I would bet its sub 300 players a night after the first 30 days. Mischief 2.0 would be +3000 players a night and most likely hold that number for a long time baring any server breaking bugs and or dupes.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I could see them doing a Mischief 2.0 and the PvP server as a second server. The PvP server will fail horribly of course and I would bet its sub 300 players a night after the first 30 days. Mischief 2.0 would be +3000 players a night and most likely hold that number for a long time baring any server breaking bugs and or dupes.
If they do that they need to do a second Mischief server on the side imo. Mischief 2.0 will be bigger than the original, you can’t cram it all into one classic box.

• 1Solidarity