EQ TLP - Oakwynd (Evolving Ruleset Progression Server)

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The FTE guys seem nice but man are they p99 to the core. Just so much stuff they think they know or assume works the p99 way - this guild is gonna be an interesting experience for them, and it'll be kinda fun to watch.

It was like a group of tourists the first time walking them past the houses full of t2 mobs in hate, full of guffaws about how their aggro is so broken cause they'd not seen how it works before.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
You read everything else I posted, right.

You said you we don't know how it works but "I'm expecting 25% more loot to work about the same but it might not."

It's not MIGHT not work that way. It WILL work that way.

Also Vaniki double loot doesn't work the same way.

Last edited:

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Vaniki permanently impaired my ability to be certain about things that had yet to actually go live on a server.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
I see the marriage between Ogre and FTE crews lasted about as long as a Britney Spears marriage, not sure what happened there as I noped out of either guild before launch.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My experience has always been that p99 players who tell you they are p99 players are pretty much the worst skilled on any tlp. The ones you find that fact out later can be fine.

• 2Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I'm personally claiming credit for Mabbu freaking out this time and making his own guild.

I beat him to an ancient cyclops and he couldn't cast mage damage shields fast enough to break the lock and steal and boy was he the biggest mad.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
My experience has always been that p99 players who tell you they are p99 players are pretty much the worst skilled on any tlp. The ones you find that fact out later can be fine.

for every one of those is a mage who cant hit pet attack until 20 percent

• 1Solidarity

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
got to 32 and ran around and got my songs to 40

not bad for a dad on a weekend he spent at a lakehouse with family

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
I see the marriage between Ogre and FTE crews lasted about as long as a Britney Spears marriage, not sure what happened there as I noped out of either guild before launch.
It was inevitable, the two groups are completely different in their approach to the game. As ronne said, it was like taking the kiddies on a tour of the dragons and planes. FTE has a good group and will have fun figuring out the differences between p99 and TLP, but I don't think the RI crowd is interested in that.

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
So a week after release how grungy is endgame farming with FTE? How much of a nuisance or exploitable is it for a single group playing on their own? How does conflict between two aggressive groups get managed? Have any exploits come out that allow for near-guaranteed tagging for anyone who doesn't know the trick?

• 1Like

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
It was inevitable, the two groups are completely different in their approach to the game. As ronne said, it was like taking the kiddies on a tour of the dragons and planes. FTE has a good group and will have fun figuring out the differences between p99 and TLP, but I don't think the RI crowd is interested in that.
This is 100% what happened

imready2go

WTF is a Raider?
<Gold Donor>
man are they p99 to the core.

It must be the P99 guys who are constantly asking about the boats. JFC, no one has used the boats for years.
One dude asked if he needed to talk to the translocator in order to ride the boat.
Get with the times, people.

YttriumF

The Karenist Karen
<Silver Donator>
I was amazed at how fast the power levelling teams got setup and started advertising their services. Krono prices are climbing quickly.

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
The FTE guys seem nice but man are they p99 to the core. Just so much stuff they think they know or assume works the p99 way - this guild is gonna be an interesting experience for them, and it'll be kinda fun to watch.

It was like a group of tourists the first time walking them past the houses full of t2 mobs in hate, full of guffaws about how their aggro is so broken cause they'd not seen how it works before.

Why I decided to run with Golden Cocks, not heavy hitters but they were a solid guild on Mangler that got shit done, Kindran came across like a wannabe and had a lot of noobish ppl in his discord pre launch, and Vicious is Vicious with his polarizing personality.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Why I decided to run with Golden Cocks, not heavy hitters but they were a solid guild on Mangler that got shit done, Kindran came across like a wannabe and had a lot of noobish ppl in his discord pre launch, and Vicious is Vicious with his polarizing personality.
Didn’t Kindran “quit” before launch? For whatever reason in my mind I have him pegged as the dude who says he’s making a guild and then no shows the server launch or quits before 50. I could be getting him confused with some other recyclers though.

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Kindran posted that his house / area was hit by tornados and he had to evacuate. Also that his house showed signs of being broken into after the tornado. I'm not sure if he got back online but I don't think he was 50 by the time of the first raid.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Kindran posted that his house / area was hit by tornados and he had to evacuate. Also that his house showed signs of being broken into after the tornado. I'm not sure if he got back online but I don't think he was 50 by the time of the first raid.
Hope dudes doing alright.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Looks like Golden Roosters got server first Innoruuk and FTE did OW dragons again. Kind of shocking that FTE never finished what they started with Inny. No CT kills at all on the server so far.