EQ TLP - Oakwynd (Evolving Ruleset Progression Server)

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
FTE spamming general chat for new recruits already

Britney Spears GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Looks like Golden Roosters got server first Innoruuk and FTE did OW dragons again. Kind of shocking that FTE never finished what they started with Inny. No CT kills at all on the server so far.

There was no way that force was beating Inny unfortunately, woulda just bee a morale problem sitting there grinding on him

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
They're mass invites to every person in the guild.

It's crazy how many people don't know about this. You can send mass-invites to a raid, a group, or a task/mission with a drop-down menu in the guild window, which is super useful. So when one is getting repeatedly invited to something, it might not be a personal invite, it might be general mass-invites going out. If you get an invite to something and it says it's full, it was a mass. I sent out a ton of those on Vaniki with mission adds and got a lot of tells from people who thought I was personally inviting them to missions. I gave out, no joke, probably 15 kronos worth of taskadds in DoN alone with all the crystals I gave away.

FTE spamming general chat for new recruits already
Yeah, that's not what happened.

Dramas??

• 1Like

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Kindran posted that his house / area was hit by tornados and he had to evacuate. Also that his house showed signs of being broken into after the tornado. I'm not sure if he got back online but I don't think he was 50 by the time of the first raid.
Sounds like an elaborate, advanced version of “my brother stole my password” or “oh crap my cat is on fire” to me SMH

• 1Like

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Apparently RI was 'accidentally' disbanded and then reformed by a GM a few hours later.
Guild leader needs to type /guilddelete. A yes/no confirmation box comes up asking, "ARE YOU SURE you wish to delete/disband your entire guild?" Quite the accident.

• 1Worf

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Wasnt a normal guild delete. Was deleted by the CSR team and renamed for some reason.
A GM remade the guild and ran a script to re-add everyone.

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
FTE Spamming for old members to come back in mass PM's...big yikes, a few good men to fill that 72 out then OW Naggy woulda been trivial to my future guild leader?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Now that it's out, what should this server have been called?

Jokewynd?
Brokewynd?
Nopewynd?
Chokewynd?
...Oakgymp?

Alright I'll see myself out.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bard mail quest got nerfed to be non-repeatable. Slightly rustled, usually do these for bonus coin early on when running back and forth.

I'm aware of the exploit in Erudin but I imagine there could have been a better fix like permarooting the quest guy so you can't pull them so close.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
FTE Spamming for old members to come back in mass PM's...big yikes, a few good men to fill that 72 out then OW Naggy woulda been trivial to my future guild leader?
I heard another guild used its batphone from a previous server to ask people to come play on Oakwynd. Desperate times.

• 1Worf