EQ TLP - Oakwynd (Evolving Ruleset Progression Server)

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
RIP all servers economies.
Very very easy dupe that people are doing on accident.
Krono already jumped on oakwynd from 50k to 350k.
Basically just create something using the tradeskill depot that uses at least 2x of one material. Log out. Log back in, boom you have doubled the amount of that 2x item. Or tripled the 3x
etc... (not sure you even need the log out step)

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 2 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
RIP all servers economies.
Very very easy dupe that people are doing on accident.
Krono already jumped on oakwynd from 50k to 350k.
Basically just create something using the tradeskill depot that uses at least 2x of one material. Log out. Log back in, boom you have doubled the amount of that 2x item. Or tripled the 3x
etc... (not sure you even need the log out step)
Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
It's pretty bad, and the dupe works on all servers, not just Oakwynd.

I have no idea if they have staff left capable of fixing this kind of systemic damage at this point

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Razzes

Trakanon Raider
Lol what a mess, tempted to cash out a bit but dont want to be part of the banwave.
I sold a couple of kronos at 1mil when I realized there was a guy buying them all. Didn't even know what was going on. I wonder if that's enough for a perma ban. They are usually vindicative.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I sold a couple of kronos at 1mil when I realized there was a guy buying them all. Didn't even know what was going on. I wonder if that's enough for a perma ban. They are usually vindicative.
Selling a krono for plat wouldn't be the kind of thing they would be looking for, I don't think. It would it be the people scooping up krono.

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Yeah I wouldn't be selling my krono for Zimbabwe dollars at this point. God only knows what they can do to fix this. Lock all servers and reverse 48 hours of krono transactions? Can they even do that?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Yeah I wouldn't be selling my krono for Zimbabwe dollars at this point. God only knows what they can do to fix this. Lock all servers and reverse 48 hours of krono transactions? Can they even do that?

Looking at the forums there's yet to be an official post on the subject. That's not a great sign. While there may be a course of action available does anyone on the payroll know what that is and also how to implement it? All those people might be gone.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
People just running around giving out millions of plat and free krono to people on oakwynd. Shit is wild.
image.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Juvarisx

Florida
Like should I even be trying to lvl another monk during this xp bonus? they are literally going to have to roll everything back at this point are they not?

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Worst part is that it’s been reported since at least Sunday and they didn’t even disable the tradeskill Depot. Which is all they needed to do until they had a fix.

• 1Like