EQ TLP - Oakwynd (Evolving Ruleset Progression Server)

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I think he's definitely on the spectrum somewhere, possible Asperger's (amateur internet diagnosis so take with a pile of salt) or something along those lines, because he's quite smart but pretty bad inter personal skills. Not the first or last guild leader like that though.

Like kicking an Enchanter because he said he wouldn't be available immediately at Luclin launch because it was his family dinner time.

And Rhytisma lol, only time I checked out her stream was because people said she was dressed up as a cow and pretend milking herself, people were dropping like flies in Tacvi and she's barely casting any heals because she was playing with her fake udder.

Meanwhile EoT is finally gaining traction, we actually had to drop some boxes to raid today so we're looking pretty solid heading into PoP after a bit of a shaky start.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
And Rhytisma lol, only time I checked out her stream was because people said she was dressed up as a cow and pretend milking herself, people were dropping like flies in Tacvi and she's barely casting any heals because she was playing with her fake udder.
1703984449353.jpeg

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Being able to transfer around no-drop gear between your characters plus a little exp boost was alright but bonus rep Velious and bonus plat PoP are just so aggressively mediocre as perks. Slightly faster AA isn't horrible but we've all ground so many of those fucking points over the years.
PoP's bonus being +25% plat drops immediately following a plat dupe is hilarious. Also the AA shit being broken for the only period on the server's lifespan when it would actually matter (Luclin launch) and SoD coming out was too much for the poor little retarded Oakwynd to take.

Mirrors / legacy characters is a great time for people to be sweaty, but nobody truly sweaty remains. Sad, sad.

Also, general chat numbers are obviously flawed, the only true metric is Nexus screenshots.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
PoP's bonus being +25% plat drops immediately following a plat dupe is hilarious. Also the AA shit being broken for the only period on the server's lifespan when it would actually matter (Luclin launch) and SoD coming out was too much for the poor little retarded Oakwynd to take.

Mirrors / legacy characters is a great time for people to be sweaty, but nobody truly sweaty remains. Sad, sad.

Also, general chat numbers are obviously flawed, the only true metric is Nexus screenshots.

Why would Luclin laugh be the only time it mattered?

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
You lose the legacy bonus when the level increase happens.

So Luclin launch with 10 60s means 100% bonus XP for the AA grind for mirrors. After PoP launch, you lose all of your bonus and have to relevel all of those characters again before you can get the legacy bonus back. By the time they fixed it, everyone had all of the AAs they needed for Luclin and banked whatever they needed for PoP.

PoP is when mirrors stop mattering as much due to flagging and also it's the last expansion anyone will play on the server before the 25th server makes or breaks TLP-life.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

So Luclin launch with 10 60s means 100% bonus XP for the AA grind for mirrors. After PoP launch, you lose all of your bonus and have to relevel all of those characters again before you can get the legacy bonus back. By the time they fixed it, everyone had all of the AAs they needed for Luclin and banked whatever they needed for PoP.

PoP is when mirrors stop mattering as much due to flagging and also it's the last expansion anyone will play on the server before the 25th server makes or breaks TLP-life.
They could make the bonus work if the character is within five levels of the cap.

Juvarisx

Florida

They should change the flagging and keying to account wide

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
By the time they fixed it, everyone had all of the AAs

Sorry, I re-read a few times, but what was broke that they fixed? Not being facetious, assuming I missed yet another exploit / bug

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The legacy bonus for having tons of level 60 characters didn't apply to AAs for most of Luclin

• 1Picard

Razzes

Trakanon Raider
And when they fixed it they gave a 200% exp bonus for a week, which basically trivialized aa grinding (could get 80aa per pot). Luclin expansion was a fiasco.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I have zero faith in this dev team. They can't even handle minor rule changes, I've seen emulator servers that are more reliable.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They could make the bonus work if the character is within five levels of the cap.

It should just work up to that level. If I have a 65, a 60, and a 50, and I make a new character, I should get 3x bonus until 50 and then 2x until 60 and then 1x until 65. This should be true forever, not only until omens.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Razzes

Trakanon Raider
Anyone knows if Fight to Engage are done? They had almost no one online during raid times. That would be the next major guild after RI to be done.

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
Guilds often cancel their last couple of raids in an expac to give people a break before pushing hard in the next one. I'd probably wait to see turn out tomorrow before jumping to any conclusions.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Zaide Zaide too soon to start a thread for this years TLP so we can get some theory crafting going?

• 1Barf

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Word is Quarm hasn't died yet on Oakwynd? Plat dupe + bans + SoD seem to have really put the nail in the coffin for poor little Oakwynd.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Word is Quarm hasn't died yet on Oakwynd? Plat dupe + bans + SoD seem to have really put the nail in the coffin for poor little Oakwynd.

MLK Jr Day is coming up soon, so it's impossible to tell

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
Yeah there are no Zaide, Atabishi, Mabbu (insert other sweaty guild leader) types that care about that shit left. Most guilds are happy to run their dz's and kill whatever they can with 12 hours of raiding per week.

Not sure why some seem to think that is a bad thing.

• 1Like