EQemu - Nagafen's Lair (Reborn)

WHAT DO NOW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The attunement stuff is back in, so it's a bit more difficult now, too (well, more expensive).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
So, both my characters are stuck. I TPed to Tox Forest just fine, zoned into Paineel, then zoned back out and was booted to desktop with the following error..

"EverQuest cannot find the zone file 'tox' in the directory that you are currently running EverQuest from. Please check and make sure that you do not have more than one directory with EverQuest installed. If so, you may be running from the wrong directory. For assistance with this problem, please call (8580 537-0898, or visit our website at EverQuest - Registration"

I've tried reinstalling all the Toxxulia forest files, as well as the the entire game from the site. Same error every time I try to log in.

EDIT: Appears I needed to download the server specific files and neglected to do so, like a tard. Appears fixed.

Last edited:

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea when you are playing on any of these Emulator sites be very sensitive to their personal spell/server files. A lot of these are custom made and are 100% necessary to run on that specific server.

Glad to see its fixed though. I had an issue in Sky today. I jumped off an island so I could get out (I'm a monk) and I landed on the bottom of the zone. I didn't die or get ported out so I was just running around the bottom of the zone.

I tried to use my charm to gate back to the hub but gate spells are disabled inside of Sky.

Someone pointed out that I use the 'Origin' AA in the AA menu. Its a 0sp like-gate spell. It got me out of there.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sky is weird. When I jumped off last night, all my spells were unmemmed like I died.

I'm addicted to this like I was to EQ back around 99-00. I played for like 20 min during my lunch break. Like...why?

• 1Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Sky is weird. When I jumped off last night, all my spells were unmemmed like I died.

I'm addicted to this like I was to EQ back around 99-00. I played for like 20 min during my lunch break. Like...why?

No shit, it is effecting my life/family. Backing off a bit this week(hopefully)

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
I just want to play. I don't feel like I'm addicted.

I more or less want to finish my flagging though and take my time to get there.

For instance...I came home for lunch and logged in and got ported to Fear. I hunted down a few Gorillas for some monk armor. I was getting so tired of only having a cloak and weapons. I'm probably going to level inside Fear for a while (and I need CT and Inny for my Kunark flag). Hopefully I can get Kunark flagged tonight and get to Seb and just camp down there and fuck shit up.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I was in Kunark today w/o flags. Agraza and I fucked up Karnors. We also went through some Velious stuff. In Velious we got kicked out of Cobalt Scar so it seems related to raid mob flagging. TL;DR you may be able to zone into Seb now. Just don't fuck with any dragons.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Which version of temple of cazic thule is being used? is it the newer one? if so is the earring the has right click root that drops off the red slime ingame?

I think it's called earring of living slime? I never got that for my gnome mage on live.

Tredge

Vyemm Raider
Venema in game.
Shout out to rerolled for getting me planes flagged with Friday and Gravel.
Also killed Vox, Nag, and phini all in one night.

Fabled are in game - scored fabled gebs and they are awesome. Managed to solo the fabled efreeti somehow.

Didnt think I could enjoy this game to this degree again but here we are!

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yes, you need to do Seb key. Also ST key and eventually VT key. (though shard drop rates are upped quite a bit)

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Are the old-school ZEMs in-game? The Hole was giving me pretty shit-tier exp, unless old-school hell levels also made it over.

stankwoo

Silver Knight of the Realm
Thanks for the invite to the guild.

I have a two questions:
1. Can I use "MQ2Cast" (came with MQ2 in the earlier thread post)? I see it mem spells, etc. Same question for "MQ2Melee". They don't use /mac and do not use any warping (that is against the rules in the Nagafen forum).
2. If I wanted to go and camp Najena for a FBR, is the drop rate or re-spawn modified any?

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
People keep thinking the entire server is no PH. This is only true for Classic. Kunark forward will have PHs, although a much higher spawn rate for named. I only mention this again because it is probably one of the most repeated questions once people get outside of Classic.

• 1Like

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shaman Epic completed. Doing work!

qIAerls.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users