EQemu - Nagafen's Lair (Reborn)

WHAT DO NOW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Is there an idiots guide to getting setup for this? Nostalgia is getting the best of me.

Metronic | Admin Dashboard Template

Get RoF2 from Nagafen's website: RoF2 Direct Download | Nagafens-lair-reborn

Get server specific files from here: RoF2 Direct Download | Nagafens-lair-reborn

Install RoF2 first going through the EQEmu steps, then use the Nagafen downloads to finish the setup.

If you want bonus points, go get MQ2 and install it as well if you plan on 2 boxing. MQEmulator.net • Downloads
(make sure you get the RoF2 version)

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I still have a MQ2 build lying around that was kosher on the old servers. But no idea if it will work with ROF client. It was the underfoot MQ2 build.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
BTW, if you are boxing, this command is your new favorite.

/stick hold 5 uw

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xeldar

Silver Squire
jesus, got vp weapons, dwarven sap, and vindi chestplate just for asking if doing newb quests were worth it. Good community.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Anyone have a TS server going (or I guess discord?) I don't mind if your wife and/or child are bitching in the background.

I'm going to max out my mage first then a druid or wiz I think.

Been a great group of guys so far and it's well worth the time to scratch the itch.

Nylab in game.

Last edited:

Roraiel

Molten Core Raider
Been running with Nylab (Alasliasolonik) on this server - will toss up info for a discord server once i'm home from work today if you like.

Roraiel

Molten Core Raider
Population looks to be around 50-60 peak hours, with most users 2 boxing. Solid community though.

Roraiel

Molten Core Raider
Uw is the "underwater" argument. It changes where the box looks, so it will be able to follow more accurately underwater, or when using levitation.

• 1Like

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Uw is the "underwater" argument. It changes where the box looks, so it will be able to follow more accurately underwater, or when using levitation.

1365632016_south-park-randy-masturbation.jpg

• 1Like

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Titanium is OK, but not recommended. Sometimes you'll zone into places and the mobs just stand there, although they're definitely beating away at you. I still haven't figured out the RoF2 client.

Djevel Innenfor

Golden Squire
Hnnnhhh......

I really liked shaman back in the day. I think 2 box is probably the way to go. Not sure what an ideal combo would be though. Suggestions?