EQemu - Nagafen's Lair (Reborn)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

WHAT DO NOW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Friend and I cleared VP a few days ago. I'd be happy to help you over the weekend if you haven't already cleared by then.

Yea it's pretty much the only thing that is guaranteed to be down at any given time.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Nisea helped me get a Statue and AoW kill today and I thought I had everything for the 65 quest. Forgot I need a Tunare kill uhg...

How hard is that raid? If I zone in my dark elf Mage are the protectors going to kill her or did they disable that script? I also have a Tunare paladin, how much of a problem is that going to be?

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I may not be on until later if at all tonight. Completely forgot about this dumb holiday.

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just started up on here today, name is Kleitus. Running a SK/cleric combo. Any gear especially for the SK would be appreciated.

No better way to celebrate losing my job last friday than playing some Everquest.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
All the SK gear I had I just put on my new SK. I've always played a paladin, but this SK is fun.

If I get any doubles I'll hook you up.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Logged in for lunch and was going to park my pally in Tunare's tree. When I zoned in to PoG I saw Werlingz was there with a few others. Got an invite with my two 60 characters for the tag and the Soul and now have the Lich Earing on both. Got my 45 SK a naggy and vox kill, but I'll probably do a flag transfer so I don't ever have to go back to Kedge lol.

Question for mage folks, what can I do to bulk up the epic pet? I've tried giving him phantom plate, the muzzle, and weapons, but he still gets chewed up by Kunark dragons pretty quick. I killed Lodizal with chain pets but I feel like I'm still doing something wrong.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I'd wait to transfer flags until you get atleast sol or higher. As for the mage questions I have no idea!

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Logged in for lunch and was going to park my pally in Tunare's tree. When I zoned in to PoG I saw Werlingz was there with a few others. Got an invite with my two 60 characters for the tag and the Soul and now have the Lich Earing on both. Got my 45 SK a naggy and vox kill, but I'll probably do a flag transfer so I don't ever have to go back to Kedge lol.

Question for mage folks, what can I do to bulk up the epic pet? I've tried giving him phantom plate, the muzzle, and weapons, but he still gets chewed up by Kunark dragons pretty quick. I killed Lodizal with chain pets but I feel like I'm still doing something wrong.

If the 14k charm or whatever still exists, buy that. the next thing is to use the 62 or 63 water/air pet and it''s massive upgrade from the epic pet. The 100 or so AA''s for pets help a bunch but just level up!

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
If the 14k charm or whatever still exists, buy that. the next thing is to use the 62 or 63 water/air pet and it''s massive upgrade from the epic pet. The 100 or so AA''s for pets help a bunch but just level up!
Do more AAs for pets show up at 61-65? I figured there would be a ton but there wasn't much at 60.

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Having lots of fun on here, definitely scratching the EQ itch. Thanks Daly for all the help so far.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I logged back in last night for the first time since Maze blew it up.

Still have some of my elemental gear.

What am I doing with my life?

Relapse

Molten Core Raider
This server is great has kept my interest for a couple months now and still enjoying it. Can hold down a job with a family and not have to become a basement nerd on meth to keep up with everyone.

The owner is super chill always answers any problems i have when i message him on discord chat. Every player is helpful and have not met a single asshole yet.

Can 3 box now which is awesome

Also 0 drama

Relapse

Molten Core Raider
If any of you need any help at all just shoot me a tell be happy to help with any flags i can.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
slow afternoon at work so I took off and did a grind session. Got Pally and Mage to 65 and some AAs, and got the SK to 60. I like this three boxing stuff. I tried setting up MQ macros but they werent working so I modified them and they seem to be fine. Need to set a few healing ones sometime soon. Going to plane flag the SK soon then work on Kunark. Really dont want to go back to Kedge... uhg...