EQN:Landmark Beta Starts March 26th!

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Still one of the best shows on netflix.
Still pissed they canceled that. It was comedy gold.

tumblr_lmm3cmjKZB1qfkkd8.gif

xzi

Mouthbreather
I spent 100$ on the founders edition with the expectation that it'd be going towards EQN as well.

I still feel like a stupid asshole. I knew Daybreak was going to ruin everything the second they bought them out, I'm sad I supported them in any way whatsoever.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
The whole EQN and EQN:Landmark naming debacle was chapter one of the fall.....it was amazing to watch the slow decline.

Almost like they had a book called "How to destroy a game idea"

I would love to see a documentary following the last 4 years of development.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
The whole EQN and EQN:Landmark naming debacle was chapter one of the fall.....it was amazing to watch the slow decline.

Almost like they had a book called "How to destroy a game idea"

To give them a tiny bit of credit, they did offer to refund the founder thing for a few days or so, I sooo took them up on that.

Dartoxer_sl

shitlord
Don't worry man, Daybreak got you covered.If the game goes big we'll surely get the video.

Looking back at some of these older tweets just gives me this surreal as fuck feeling. Especially knowing that these were coming from people who most likely already knew that the company was up for sale. I wonder when was the point when most of the devs first realized that EQN is beyond saving.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
EQL was only released to avoid lawsuits. Put a fork in this company. The secret project in Austin had already been canceled.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
EQL was only released to avoid lawsuits. ...
yep!

They absolutely had to release Landmark, or else they would legally be required to refund 100% of the pre-release / founders packages, etc. Even releasing a complete piece of shit, like they have, removes that liability.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
My brother suckered me into buying the 100 dollar pack on this. I think we both probably put 2 hours total into this turd. Never again.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why in the fuck would anyone ever plop down $100 on something not yet out
Who knows but I remember a ton of fags showing up here laughing at anyone who said it was dumb to pay for an alpha. That Teekay was a real bitch about it. Bet he's out $100

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
I did the $100, only because I played in the beta before hand and it was fun, so figured why not should easily be worth it, especially if they build on it. Did not see SOE being sold off, oh well thems the breaks.

Kinaniff_sl

shitlord
I gave em $15. Oh well, no biggie. Hasn't stopped me from giving games like SC a few bucks also. But I agree, it is a very high risk proposition to invest in a game prior to release.