Ever, Jane: A New MMO Set In The World Of Jane Austen.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I can tell you that there are more than just feminists who would love the shit out of this. There are plenty of dudes who have a hardon for all shit JA. Still, I hope this gets funded - and then trolled. It would be epic. Adebisi, you still playing? Post some more pics of your shenanigans if you are!

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Player Based Economy, like in Eve-Online then? I take it by that they mean you'll be able to make clothes and furniture and shit, and the need to replace them will come from dresses being torn in ballroom catfights over eligible bachelors, ruined suits from gentlemanly duels over women and broken furniture after spending too much time down the gin house?

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I feel like they completely missed the prime target market for the $10k "hand knit" tier. Nobody wears shawls any more. The people who are going to be the most dedicated to a game like Ever, Jane would be way more interested in something that they'll actually use, like maybe a dildo cover, or a jizz rag.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Well, the people of that era never tired of balls and dinner parties...I don't think you will be able to say the same of 2013 MMO players, heh.

I guess we will see!

khalid

Unelected Mod
I think this is an awesome concept the more I think about it. Mangina's going around in ballroom gowns, trangenders in tuxedo's, dramas from rejected party invites and snubbed dates. Rerolled should definitely make a clan or whatever it will be called in this game.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
We did it!

We did it!
We did it! We did it!
Hooray!
We funded Ever, Jane and proved Kentucky was south oh yes we did it.
We did it!
We did it!
Hooooray!