Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
My SK friend just had some lulz happen to him. Lvl 40 ranger also doing some Frenzy bullshit. Spawns are up so he goes in and kills them. Dude trains him and he FDs... dude dies and rages hard.

Told him he'd bash his face in with a brick if he ever came to Chicago and to not be a bitch and join his teamspeak. Yells in /ooc for a res and will pay 500pp. Cleric comes down for sweet cash and then tries to make my friend pay the tab. Tells him to fuck off and the guy just keeps going on this tirade. Asked for his address so he could fly over and kick his ass. I'm dying.

This game brings out the best in drama.
do you know what the name was? sounds like my guy. maybe I had it wrong and it was actually a Ranger, they all look the same to me.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
YES that's it loooooooooool

A taste:

yjHbAka.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
Don't think I'm going to have the time to commit to a raid guild really but think I'm going to try to set up 1 groupish hate/fear and probably solB for FGs if people aren't in a raid guild here and are interested. Probably try to keep the planar stuff to one of each class or let people work out their own armor situation. Will likely be Saturday or Sunday and will start with Hate.

I'm a 50 ench.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Don't think I'm going to have the time to commit to a raid guild really but think I'm going to try to set up 1 groupish hate/fear and probably solB for FGs if people aren't in a raid guild here and are interested. Probably try to keep the planar stuff to one of each class or let people work out their own armor situation. Will likely be Saturday or Sunday and will start with Hate.

I'm a 50 ench.

Sol B is pretty fucked. 6 box mage faggot permacamp Efreeti and some box piece of shit cleared out Fire Giants and logs in every 4 hours on the respawn to kill whatever is there. Thus there is only one pick at any time and nobody goes there for shit else.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider

I'm a 50 ench.

It's only week 1 bro and while the raids are very slow and long they I'm sure are going to get better. Classic raids become super fast like sub 15 minutes even for the gods once the ball is rolling, people know what theyre doing, and the hand holding stops.

TJT TJT that is the best rage ive seen on these servers by far. That dude probably hurt himself IRL after.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
ahahahha, that's fucking classic. this guy is a real fucking hoot. damn I wish I took screenshots.

Sadly he may have quit the game by now if this is any indicator. If you had your encounter last night this was sometime in the past few hours. SK friend here is on Jap time.

0iAkcdS.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
the real question is, will i hit 50 before kunark opens?

You'll get there before I will. Soon as I caught a break from work, I had to travel to a 2-day conference. I get a few days back at the office and then turn around and go on vacation for 7-days. Not complaining but i'll be sitting in the 20's (30's if i'm lucky) through most of June I feel. I'm in no rush honestly. I'm really enjoying the server and I'm living vicariously through you guys in the FE guild chat but I do hate to miss all the fun. I'll get there though. :)

I should be 21-22 tonight or the next day. Good times though! Hope everyone is enjoying it as much as I am. I just really need a Magical 2H'er. Can't wait until I can get into LGuk!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
You'll get there before I will. Soon as I caught a break from work, I had to travel to a 2-day conference. I get a few days back at the office and then turn around and go on vacation for 7-days. Not complaining but i'll be sitting in the 20's (30's if i'm lucky) through most of June I feel. I'm in no rush honestly. I'm really enjoying the server and I'm living vicariously through you guys in the FE guild chat but I do hate to miss all the fun. I'll get there though. :)

I should be 21-22 tonight or the next day. Good times though! Hope everyone is enjoying it as much as I am. I just really need a Magical 2H'er. Can't wait until I can get into LGuk!

If you're an SK I got a Dark Reaver I don't need for anything.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider

Here's a reddit thread about them as well:

Fitzgerald Reddit thread

They are just some unstables dudes who seem to like to return to EQ, either for the money or they enjoy the game, or who knows. They were in AoS for like 2 weeks until they got kicked for basically starting drama with everyone they possibly could and just being shitty players in general.

I wouldn't be surprised if its them, they seem to like to make random, outrageous threats to anyone they don't get along with.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Sol B is pretty fucked. 6 box mage faggot permacamp Efreeti and some box piece of shit cleared out Fire Giants and logs in every 4 hours on the respawn to kill whatever is there. Thus there is only one pick at any time and nobody goes there for shit else.
last night there were 4 or 5 picks of Sol B going but yeah all were camped hard. saw that little shit Atabashii with his (obviously automated) box army in one of them. dude shit his pants and immediately bound himself to the area as soon as he saw me /pick in, as if I'd let my vengeance on him be that predictable.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
is he saying "foh boy" at the end there?

Yeah, but I am pretty sure he is just assuming my friend here is an FOH boy hounding him. He's not tagged and only lurks here on occasion. But we know those fags are in this thread.

Barraind

Trakanon Raider
Badandboujee

Wood Elf Warrior, and Im pretty sure he is a box or roommate of Colors, the questionably reputation'd enchanter. They have perfectly synchronized smoke / afk times and have pulled some questionable nonsense in groups.