Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
And you did that all through your credit card company, not DBG, right?

I'm betting CC. CC will do that shit for long term loyal customers all day long. I highly doubt DBG would lol. People do it on this Star Wars game I used to play all the time when they fuck people over. Companies will try to tell you it messes up your credit score, but it all depends on how it's logged I'm pretty sure. Never had an issue on legitimate chargebacks I did back in the day. DBG will prob perma ban him though.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
And you did that all through your credit card company, not DBG, right?
Yeah, was a surprisingly easy process, just went on the my credit card (Chase) website and selected "services paid for not received" for all the transactions. They didn't even bother to call me to discuss it like they have in the past the few times I've disputed things, I'm guessing DBG doesn't have a good track record with them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I'm betting CC. CC will do that shit for long term loyal customers all day long. I highly doubt DBG would lol. People do it on this Star Wars game I used to play all the time when they fuck people over. Companies will try to tell you it messes up your credit score, but it all depends on how it's logged I'm pretty sure. Never had an issue on legitimate chargebacks I did back in the day. DBG will prob perma ban him though.
A credit card charge back wouldn't have any impact to credit score. I guess hypothetically a company could attempt to sell your account balance to a collections agency but I can't imagine any collection agency wanting to buy debt that has already been deemed not owed by a credit card company.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Should have unloaded krono and items to a burner account to sell
If it was about the money I could have gotten paid out a lot more by selling off my krono and my account, but it was really just about telling DBG to get fucked.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
A credit card charge back wouldn't have any impact to credit score. I guess hypothetically a company could attempt to sell your account balance to a collections agency but I can't imagine any collection agency wanting to buy debt that has already been deemed not owed by a credit card company.

Yeah that's what pisses me off about people trying to scare you away from doing a legitimate chargeback. Never had an issue. Services not received in a way actually, since 2 week suspension, despite what their "only semi-legal" TOS says anyways. Fuck DBG for that arbitrary shit. You probably deserved a 3 day, but so did he. Not 2 weeks on one side.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Charge backs are fine as long as you don't abuse the process. What a CC company considers abuse I don't know.

Needless

Toe Sucker
how much exp bonus was there that past weekend? shits so slow but thankfully nowhere near as bad as phinigel was. It's pretty nutty how people got 50 in a few days

there better be an exp weekend for the july weekend so i can just poopsock some EQ like a true sperglord

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Thanks, yeah it's just the pointer for me nothing else. I assume the Brewall maps on other zones will be different but I was in Gfay and it's just a big beigh blob with the green pointer.
You can zoom in. I use the wheel on my mouse to zoom in. It will give you as much or as little detail as you want.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
How do you turn off the annoying ass loot pop up that comes up every 15 seconds? Just getting some exp and I get the loot every 15 seconds.

Borzak

You can zoom in. I use the wheel on my mouse to zoom in. It will give you as much or as little detail as you want.

It doesn't matter how much you zoom in or out if you can't see the pointer that represents yourself.

Borzak

Pretty sure there is an option to toggle the arrow that represents you on. Mine has always been green, not white.

It is green, but still not visible in places like LFAy and such. I can see if it I turn it to 0% tint and such. Doesn't matter, right now trying to figure out how to turn off the loot pop up, when you pull half a zone for your group I don't need 25 pop ups to come up while pulling another half.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It is green, but still not visible in places like LFAy and such. I can see if it I turn it to 0% tint and such. Doesn't matter, right now trying to figure out how to turn off the loot pop up, when you pull half a zone for your group I don't need 25 pop ups to come up while pulling another half.

If you select your loot options you will eventually stop seeing it except for items you haven't seen before. It's actually a really great system if you ever want to care about loot in the game.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider

The advanced loot window is a massive quality of life improvement, but it takes some getting used to. I would suggest finding a place for it in your UI though, as it will pop up everytime loot drops. You'll eventually learn to love it.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
3rd Djarn's Ring. Lost this one too tho. Picked over to a brand new instance. 2 others in zone. I'm alone in his room and he's up. I tash/mez him and RUN my ass off to charm a mob. I see the others outside his room. I think I accidentally agro 2 more. I mez all 3.. Charm one, send it in once mez wears off. Haste it for an all in. It's at 60% before they engage too, all out royale. Mezes break, I swear they were dispelled. I die respawn, decide not to keep going for it and let them have it. Make peace afterward about how we both must have come at the same time etc etc, inspect the guy, ask him, yup, Ring.

EQ000092.jpg

Woulda tried harder had I known it was a ring lol. I mean I had a good minute there where I was the only one in his room/doing anything. Had him mezzed for over 48 seconds while I waited for a pet to un mezz. Edit: Dude is 4 boxing. Must be why it took him so long to get in there. Lol fuck me and my panic gameplay.

Last edited: