Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I think Login servers are down? Lauchpad not loading, nor is my patchme shortcut that bypasses Launcher.
same cant login.

thought i was suspended lulz then realized couldnt even sign in to make a petition.

HfPMR0e.jpg

so if I have mapfiend EQ maps should I swap to brewalls??

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I always felt like wizards were medding 50% of the time, pseudo-bard afk

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
How desired are wizards in 6mans?
They can do a lot of damage, the issue is the stigma that goes along with wizards, that they blow their whole mana bar, so a mob dies fast, then afk for 20 minutes while they med back to full, and repeat. So you'll always have that stigma of being a terrible afk player, regardless of what you actually do.

• 1Like

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
So I have been power leveling my alt with my cleric. Would it be worth it to fill out a group for the xp bonus? Also fuck this launcher being down

Tactician

Ancient
If your alt is clearing stuff solo at a good rate, it will be better xp to stay solo.

I basically solo'd lb and greens in lguk for most of 49-50 on my mage, and there is no way a group killing those same mobs would be better. I would have ran out of mobs and been getting my xp cut 5 ways.

Also the login server being down is real shit. How am I going to get my evercrack fix before work today

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Im only 20 on my alt so far. Basically just bought some damage shield pots on my cleric, ran around unrest grabbing everything i could and then dropped an AoE for the xp on my mage. Was my first time ever trying to box with 2 PC's and it went ok. Did the 20 levels in about 2 hours.

• 1Like

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
They can do a lot of damage, the issue is the stigma that goes along with wizards, that they blow their whole mana bar, so a mob dies fast, then afk for 20 minutes while they med back to full, and repeat. So you'll always have that stigma of being a terrible afk player, regardless of what you actually do.

Well.. it does seem to be mostly true. All the Wizards I've grouped with did this. I probably would half the time too. Being an Enchanter and being on high alert all the time gets tiring.

• 1Like

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Well.. it does seem to be mostly true. All the Wizards I've grouped with did this. I probably would half the time too. Being an Enchanter and being on high alert all the time gets tiring.

try being a cleric! hah

• 1Solidarity

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They are back up, but getting hammered, so it's hard to get in. Feels like Day 1 all over again!