Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Xevy

Log Wizard
Anyone know if Bristlebane will have a loot table? Some of us non warrior Ogres need a clicky shrink REAL bad.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
wheres the best place to grind at 42 now?

my ranger needs to get to velious stat

Honestly man go to whatever place gets you a full group asap. Whether it's lguk, hole, karnors, Seb, HS....

Treat velious as a raiding expansion, don't try to twist it in to an efficient leveling expansion.

If I were you, I'd be back in kunark camped at Seb bubble daily trying to make my way downtown to level 60..

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Meechie

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah the most efficient leveling answer is unfortunately what you probably don't want to hear: lguk then seb.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm going to need Zaide and crew to kill Bristlebane to in fact confirm his new loot is not in. Thanks.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I'm going to need you to take 72+ people up there and confirm sir.
Screenshot_20171111-181247.png

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Hmm zaide....golden leaf earring...nice.
I'd love to have that, but the fact is, for my enjoyment of gameplay I don't need it. Keep up the good work zaide. Not many forum bros cheering your efforts on. You are The most calm GM I've ever seen. How the fuck had this not been said in these forums before?? Anyways:, I want no loot, no gain, but it should be said. Cannot believe these forum fucks despise you and your guild of high level people.

• 1Picard

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Dude, sometimes the people who are best prepared for certain highly critical skills are oddballs. You being probably included. Hey, let's just forget we have ever had disagreements in EQ ideologies, and band together for the greater good moving forward. Why would we waste time doing anything other than that? Unless you trying to impress me for a reach around or a blowie? No one else here cares.

• 1Worf