Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
So how disadvantaged would I be playing an ENC not having played EQ much? Like not knowing where to grind for what loot. I hear the epic quest sucks for that class. I've played games where I did CC and such so that's not an issue.

ENC is overpowered as fuck if you're willing to play it that way. If you can't react quickly to a charm break then you're going to die a lot, but other then that... just like everything in eq... its pretty goddamn easy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So is using a VM a reliable way to Box? I don't want to box all the time. But I want to keep my friend and I in the same level range.

Is this a kosher way to do it without having two PCs?

Mur

Trakanon Raider
So is using a VM a reliable way to Box? I don't want to box all the time. But I want to keep my friend and I in the same level range.

Is this a kosher way to do it without having two PCs?

VM forbidden on Agnarr. Up to you to weigh risk vs reward, if they catch you you're banned.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Using a VM is a real easy way to box but some virgins on these forums posted the private sections VM help thread onto every known forum to man including the DBG official forums. This is very typical of the type of people who play on these servers so if you do want to use a VM or if you posted in that thread don't use the same in game name.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I heard really good things about Steam Stream from friends who used it on Phinny if you're going the laptop route for a 2nd box.

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Korrupt is wise, heed his words. The official forums are so full of white knights it's mind boggling.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Who's the hidden autist? Once I rightfully re-ascended to amod, such autistic schreeching will be dealt with

I support this. There is a stranger in the house. How could they see it if it required a user group to access?

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Good money to be made in rebreathers fo sho.

Funny seeing Bertox and GP mentioned. My old roommate and a bunch of his/our RL buddies were in GP. I moved to Bertox mid Velious after my guild on Tholuxe imploded and split. Of course they merged later, and all my old guildies were like WTF we thought you rage quit...

Loved the drama when Tholuxe and Bertox merged. Good times.

• 1Like

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Someone get upset about dual box discussions to the point of crying on other forums? I didn't see any talk of planned cheating or maphacking nonsense, just boxing talk.

This game has truly come full circle if some of you assholes are so wrapped up in it you complain on other boards about a group of 40 something guys talking about a server that hasn't even fucking launched yet.

• 1Like

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Someone get upset about dual box discussions to the point of crying on other forums? I didn't see any talk of planned cheating or maphacking nonsense, just boxing talk.

This game has truly come full circle if some of you assholes are so wrapped up in it you complain on other boards about a group of 40 something guys talking about a server that hasn't even fucking launched yet.
it's great isn't it?

Tactician

Ancient
I support this. There is a stranger in the house. How could they see it if it required a user group to access?

You could add yourself to the usergroup ezpz when it was first implemented. I'm sure there are folks who registered here the for the last round of TLPs to follow Korrupt et al around so their accounts would be older and not look super susp when requesting access. In conclusion, I guess I'm gonna make my character under a different name on launch to try to avoid some of the 'tism on the server lol