Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Morrow

Trakanon Raider

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Well got one name I wanted, then had to restart comp, now I have a world full, welcome to hell message. Loveit!
I'm happy that you were able to register "Fagzilla" before being booted

• 2Like
  • 2Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Left the queue box up, been at 2 minutes for like 10 minutes

Same, not moving at all. This is fucked.

Closed it and it's now at 11 minutes. I don't think anyone is getting in soon. Crash imminent.

How exactly is a queue on a brand new server launch supposed to work? Don't queues require people to log out for new people to log in? no wonder it stays the same and doesn't go down. Their eta that gives you how many minutes is based on an estimation of how often people log out, which does NOT apply to a launch like this where everyone wants in for at least an hour minimum. Nobody is logging out right now.

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Well may as well go to the girls with the beefiest curtains thread for some fap inspiration. Shit prob catch a nap too before I get online.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
hit ok and let us know what happens

I hit okay after waiting like 10 mins stuck on 4mins, and then it went to 11mins. Basically it's not going down because nobody is logging out. Their line about the login servers just being jammed is bs, otherwise the timers would go down as more people got through. The server itself is just at capacity. I bet they put the wrong type of queue in place lol.

People are saying it's the login server that is maxed to capacity and not the server, but yeah that's bs, or at least the queue they put in place is the wrong type.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Mepps said:
“The issue is around login/character creation. Once the rush of creation passes, we will be able to adjust back to the higher caps."

You put the wrong type of queue in place you dumbass. Everyone that was able to create, has done so by now. So why aren't queues moving?

Someone else said: "One of my toons was lucky enough to get in, but there are literally NO new players getting in... you sure you didn't just like shut down the ability to log in? lmfao"

Yeah, exactly. What a retard.