Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Regime, got a sweet meme to fit this situation, brother bear? You been afk on EQ since velious dropped on phinigel. Zero dedication. Just quit everyone and everything. No hopes of coming back judging by your WoW/RL talks. A wizard...nice, everyone needs those around, especially when they just quit and still slang bro on forums like it ain't no thang.

Why u leave korrupt hanging on a fake friendship? That's fucked too, korrupt is probably the only person I've met who cares for some solid eq friendship experiences, and I've probably upset him too by going too far. <3

Only person I've ever known to never raise his voice, never shit on someone, while leading a guild of shits...wow. dude is a hero. Even if he hates me and my posts. Credit due.

• 2Salty
  • 2Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Reading your posts just gives me a headache. Like you found the internet for the first time at the age of 13.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
He he he he

Another downvote by a FE member. Come on don't be shy guys

• 2Picard
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fairly sure you're exactly what you claim everyone in FE is. Oh snap, you're name isn't Chris, is it?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I don't even play EQ, thus i'm not in FE.

But i'll still call you a fucking retard, you fucking retard.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Uh am I the only person to say:

1.) Zaide, why would you post that screenshot? Only bad can come from it. No good.

2.) How are you not banned in to Oblivion for farming those eyes, for weeks afk 24/7 I assume?

Everybody else so far is like "hehehe nice 80,000 eyes, hehehe nice bro" "let me suck on that Zaide".

Man, half of my time on EQ is spent wondering how I can associate myself with such filth of online gaming? I assume your RL status isn't falling too far from the tree...

See this is why I just stick to my bubble and have fun on my own. To even have to hear the guild chat of an accumulation of these failures at life is just beyond comprehension.

Keep up the good work.....I guess....and when you burn out, please post the new leaders name so I may associate eq/life failures going forward with his/her name.

With this being said....I call out shady fucking dentists in my dental community too. Post them on blast for scoundrel shit that gets them fucked by the local community. Robbing people blind while providing shitty ass quality work. They deserve it, so do many of you fucks. You want someone to treat you like family? Don't be a shady fucking scoundrel. In life or in EQ.

You can farm about 100k eyes a day. I know a lot of people who went into Kunark closer to 500,000. This was of course reported and nerfed however so it made no difference.

I don't think there is any moral issue with farming fire beetles, it doesn't bother me that you think I am scum either. I also won't make any assumptions about your personal life from your posting history or playstyle.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Only person I've ever known to never raise his voice, never shit on someone, while leading a guild of shits...wow. dude is a hero. Even if he hates me and my posts. Credit due.

Oh man you’ve never heard Krassus rage? I guess there aren’t enough “hard” mechanics in EQ to catch the Jerry’s Kids. That boy can lay it down with the best of them.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user
Nope. Not much and most of what there is, isn't even worth the time.

Dragons (minus trak)with the same loot tables of mobs you've been killing for 3 months previous and vs has one item per class and a joke of a raid mob.

VP is atleast a crawl and a somewhat fun zone the first couple of times but most of the loot is poop outside of like 10 items and thats generous.
That's all complete bullshit. They drop important upgrades, and they dropped spells that you can't get anywhere else. If you don't appreciate this, it is because Agnarr is not legit and a stupid server. And VP has amazing gear, some of it is better than you'll even get in Velious.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Lol Qwerty. You can get those spells from grouping at juggs. Care to list which items from VP stand the test time of time through Velious? PD cloak for healers, robe, and maybe earring. Everything else is replaced fairly quickly.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Lol Qwerty. You can get those spells from grouping at juggs. Care to list which items from VP stand the test time of time through Velious? PD cloak for healers, robe, and maybe earring. Everything else is replaced fairly quickly.

The rest I would say is novelty, although some items can hold on for quite awhile so that you don't have to use Velious DKP early. Blue Suede are definitely solid for awhile before Dozekar bracelent. SoW sword is pretty nice to have.... yeah that's about it.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Also - who's manning up and doing Spirit of Garzicor quest right away when Velious comes out. I need someone to do it so that we can share in our suffering.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
The rest I would say is novelty, although some items can hold on for quite awhile so that you don't have to use Velious DKP early. Blue Suede are definitely solid for awhile before Dozekar bracelent. SoW sword is pretty nice to have.... yeah that's about it.

The hosh boots were the thing I couldn't decide on listing. There are a good bit of items that can replace the 41% haste, but as you said they are solid enough to keep around and fill other slots first.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
We have only had one earring one cloak but every single PD we have killed has dropped two robes.

we have more robes than Rile swords or claws.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Well damn, Zaide won't take the bait fellers. He's too well trained from dealing with clowns like me on the regular. Carry on

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Opimo

Golden Knight of the Realm
You can farm about 100k eyes a day. I know a lot of people who went into Kunark closer to 500,000. This was of course reported and nerfed however so it made no difference.

I don't think there is any moral issue with farming fire beetles, it doesn't bother me that you think I am scum either. I also won't make any assumptions about your personal life from your posting history or playstyle.

We had a Rogue farm the shit out of those eyes for Kunark. When he found out the XP was nerfed, he logged out and we never saw him again. Pretty sure farming beetle eyes for as long as he did fucking broke him.

• 3Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
We had a Rogue farm the shit out of those eyes for Kunark. When he found out the XP was nerfed, he logged out and we never saw him again. Pretty sure farming beetle eyes for as long as he did fucking broke him.

I think they nerfed the experience just to prevent the server from crashing the first 24 hours of Kunark. The lag those turn ins created was insane.