Everquest II

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
they got banned for that? sounds like faggotry but only nerf worthy, not ban worthy.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
That's not even worth a suspension. The devs truly are clueless. Fix your pathing and shit like this won't happen

Agraza

Registered Hutt
That is so not ban worthy. That's just emergent gameplay. Oh they didn't handle the encounter the way you designed it, cry me a river. Change the encounter and applaud their creativity in the meantime. Pussies.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
I actually suggested that same strat to Norgoz when I was in IE... glad he rejected it, as NW got banned lol.

chorboy

Silver Knight of the Realm
I don't even know why they are bothering with this server if they are just gonna ban all the good guilds, rip gambit/night's watch. They successfully killed any chances of raiding in the first two months. I guess they just want pug raids to clear everything

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Way back in EQ2's heyday, my guild (Xanadu) had tons of worldwide firsts and were always cutting edge. I played a Guardian at the time, and we NEVER fought Vox on her platform and no one gave a fuck. I can think of other encounters through the years where people were tasked with running off adds. What kind of stupid bullshit ban is this?

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Played with them from Beta through DoF. They were just fine logging worldwide item discoveries.

Don't really give two shits about my guild from 10+ years ago either, so whatever floats your boat.

The point was the Vox strategy and resultant ban on this new progression server. It's fucking stupid.

chorboy

Played with them from Beta through DoF. They were just fine logging worldwide item discoveries.

Don't really give two shits about my guild from 10+ years ago either, so whatever floats your boat.

The point was the Vox strategy and resultant ban on this new progression server. It's fucking stupid.
They didn't fight vox on the platform, they fought her off of it and had the rest of the raid on top of it. The off tank taunted the adds up they then had to path around it negating them. Its just that kander/gninja are cunts

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
They didn't fight vox on the platform, they fought her off of it and had the rest of the raid on top of it. The off tank taunted the adds up they then had to path around it negating them. Its just that kander/gninja are cunts
They also have no clue how to balance raids. Shit went downhill quick when Roger got fired. At least Roger listened to reasonable feedback.

chorboy

They also have no clue how to balance raids. Shit went downhill quick when Roger got fired. At least Roger listened to reasonable feedback.
The worst part is any random bad can influence so much on the official boards now, they have this new "super top secret forums" that they get feedback from, it probably has the usual official board fucks in it.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I had to seriously question why I even play MMOs after I played through this as bored as I was.

I can't take this 250 crappy guilds all shouting for pugs to round out the raid shit.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Lets be real. There is nothing wrong with pathing AI in this game. Drinal was supposed to fall through the elevator in his raid. It's just part of the skill of raiding in EQ2