Everquest II

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
EQ2 Dev_sl said:
So after careful consideration and much internal debate, we have decided that Deathtoll will have Exiles at launch.

If it looks as though we need to spin up a second TLE-PvP server, than Fallen Gate will not include Exiles.

Seems like a good compromise.
403 Forbidden

So thats a good thing for the raid folks that want to pvp

tserothen_sl

shitlord
that would be me having fun with the gm's yep
smile.png
also yeah xp is crazy until launch, 4 hrs 1-37, necro conj warden sk 0 quests just grinding. dumbfire pets are still nasty.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Secrets bro, you actually going to play?
Think so, yep. I got to 56 on Red99, kinda burnt out on it and need a change for a month or so.

Loved EQ2. Played since launch in 2004 & it was the first MMO I truly knew what the fuck I was doing. Was like 13-14 when I started EQ2, was 9 years old when starting EQ1. Basically grew up on EQ2. Sure I may not agree with the development direction but to be honest there's nothing better to play now a days and it's hella nostalgia for me.

I would've played on Ragefire but P99 ruined that server for me, to be honest, I gave it the ol' college try and did not enjoy it at all. Modern EQ1 just disappoints me where as EQ2 has aged well.

Teljair_sl

shitlord
I need a PvP guild. I have years of EQ2 experience in some top guilds, I just haven't played in years. PM me if you have a guild. I'd like to play a Swash I think.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I'm rolling a PvP guild.. Now that exiles are in play, trying to decide if we are going Exile or not. That will be the case more than likely. We'll probably roll our trolling guild "Looks Matter" if you're interested.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
That would be huge honestly... it doesn't change anything big picture but what an olive branch to the community. They would earn some serious points in my book. May not be anything to some but means something to us old fogies lol

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
If they end up putting Outpost and such on the EQ2 progression servers I'm rolling PVP just because my faith has been restored.

edit: no pvp/pve differences between spells? Instant boner. Rolling Coercer.