Everquest - Phinigel server

lost

<Bronze Donator>
They should have just let the double XP go all week :p thanks for the 60p I'll hook it up when I get established.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Going to echo the, "I really wish double xp was a thing" sentiment. I actually played & bought pots, weird. Missed Saturday but did 7-23 in the limited time I did have.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Going to echo the, "I really wish double xp was a thing" sentiment. I actually played & bought pots, weird. Missed Saturday but did 7-23 in the limited time I did have.
I'm thinking Jan 7 or so.... lets see if I'm right on this guess...

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
I got to 43.3 last night before passing out, I guess I can stomach the grind up to 46 now so I can raid in the next couple days. I did manage to get pretty kitted out on guk gear atleast with a cowl, smr, and cord. Just missing out on a white gold necklace but those seem to go pretty cheap.

Crone

Double exp is nice, but not sure the exp needs to be upped that much! Don't want it as fast as it was on LJ/RF, but certainly could be a little faster.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'd like LJ level experience with double on top of it personally. Fuck regrinding all the time.

Vaclav

I'd like LJ level experience with double on top of it personally. Fuck regrinding all the time.
Indeed I'd theoretically like a char of every class (not 16 accts though, just 3-4) - but the regrinding would blow =/

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Had 3 lvl 50+ on LJ/RF and the exp rate was about perfect. You started to outlevel camps and zones before you were sick of them, which is how it should be.

Leaving a place with the attitude of "thank god it's over I never want to do that again" will really hurt the longevity of the server.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Hit 34 and a half before i got killed twice at 5am so i just went to bed. Close enough for me lol

Definitely think the exp rate with double was a lot more enjoyable than the shitty stock rate they set

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I think its good the exp is this way, gives more meaning to hitting 50. It seemed slow on ragefire at first due to no gear, but once I had a max level mage, enchanter, cleric to PL new characters, they leveled super fast. Plus there were a few people I knew that would sell PL's, so this'll definitely make that take longer. Specially the people on ragefire that joined when krono were like 10-15k, one krono and they had a greeat twink set so they didnt even feel the slowness w/ no gear

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Do we need to find meaning in leveling up for the umpteenth time in a 2 decade old game?

bho

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Any high level druids (or other good pl class?) want to PL for some krono? Pm me! I missed 2x weekend and need to catch up

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Once you guys hit 40 the hole is where its at for XP, have a chanter charm a lower level golem or fighty fiend. Did 45-50.9 there in about 11 hours (had double xp).

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
So 24+ hours for 5 levels, sounds like something I want to do for the tenth time in a twenty year old game.

Stockholm syndrome is at is strongest here and the star wars movie thread.

Vaclav

So 24+ hours for 5 levels, sounds like something I want to do for the tenth time in a twenty year old game.

Stockholm syndrome is at is strongest here and the star wars movie thread.
Something wrong is happening if it takes that long for 5 levels - even 46-50.

Evernothing

LachiusTZ, you do realize some people actually enjoy leveling up when there are real group members in the proper dynamic? Or enjoy the social interaction of it?

As long as I have cool people to group with, it doesn't matter if we are grinding XP in CB or Unrest or farming Hate.