Everquest - Phinigel server

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Shit why do i keep missing rad camping the guise
frown.png
ya I know but at least I ran my fatty down there in hopes one day he shall return.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I need to get my gimp ass monk down there too.

I have had a bit of trouble once I got to 44 finding groups at times. I definitely prefer to group but in the mean time where can a 47 gnome necro do some soloing?

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I could try that but both times I was there earlier it was pretty camped. Does the loam drop off entrance mobs? No way I could do golems.

rad

Lord of Guk
The guy giving out masks is in my guild? This is unacceptable, he should he training them, or perhaps selling them for krono. Roknok you and I will be speaking tonight.
LOL - I don't seek to make $$ off RR Bros or Guildies
smile.png

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Clearly officer sagnid is churning out upstanding members to the phinny community ????

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Freeport has a wine quest? Shit work as well as the main one?

Did the Hole last night for a few hrs, ended up with Loam Cap, Belt, Amice, and Veil, and was able to get an SMR at a really solid price.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Well the light blue elemental wrecked my 44 pet in about 5 seconds. Go go pet nurfs. I'll have to at least get to the next level for our final pet to have him tank it. Might try root roting...

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Well the light blue elemental wrecked my 44 pet in about 5 seconds. Go go pet nurfs. I'll have to at least get to the next level for our final pet to have him tank it. Might try root roting...
You trying to solo down there? Not really meant to be soloed.

Vaclav

I was going based on Kharza's suggestion.
Yea, without grouping I don't see that being a solid suggestion - without charm I don't see it happening. (And even then I'd stick to CLR or DRU/ENC for good odds on that)

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Some Necro just told me yeah I like our pets weak so they don't take agro...I was like uh okay.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Life finally slowed down enough for me to play again. Think I'm still in the 14 range, but I'm a paly so I'll be 50 before you know it!

Riiight. =)

Vaclav

Life finally slowed down enough for me to play again. Think I'm still in the 14 range, but I'm a paly so I'll be 50 before you know it!

Riiight. =)
Just doing the one char, no box? If/when I do another AE PL thing, I could try getting you into the group worst case.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

Riiight. =)
what times do you think you'll usually be playing? i've got a 16 necro and like having paladins as a partner
smile.png

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just hanging out with my bro Rad

Troll and Orges keeping dat Ass on lock down.actually it's 100% rad I'm a level 10 cheerleader

rrr_img_122014.jpg