Everquest - Phinigel server

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
March 2nd if you don't feel like counting.
rrr_img_124041.jpg

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Quick peon question regarding power leveling (never did much power leveling even back in '99-'03): Any way to damage shield power level with a 50 Mage? I know the druid is certainly ideal with snare, is there anything I can do with the mage to grab and hold initial agro while 2nd character at least pbae's one time or cycles through with one hit? Or is it just dramatically more realistic to do it with a druid/wait till Chardok comes around?

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Quick peon question regarding power leveling (never did much power leveling even back in '99-'03): Any way to damage shield power level with a 50 Mage? I know the druid is certainly ideal with snare, is there anything I can do with the mage to grab and hold initial agro while 2nd character at least pbae's one time or cycles through with one hit? Or is it just dramatically more realistic to do it with a druid/wait till Chardok comes around?
Malo has always seemed like a moderate amount of non-DPS aggro to me...

lost

<Bronze Donator>
You can also use reclaim energy. I did it on ragefire, get a focus item like stein or shovel quest item, it has clicky reclaim energy. So send pet in do damage, reclaim before mob dies n finish with lowbie for full XP

Abacab

Golden Knight of the Realm
DS yourself, nuke a few points of HP off and cast Major Shielding a few times.

Since it's a buff and a heal when you do it this way it constitutes as heal aggro to all the NPC's currently adjust the hate accordingly, a small 10 pt or so PbAoE won't pull off.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Easiest way is DS yourself, not the PL person. Cast anything non-dmg agro (malo / shielding as suggested).

The PL person literally only needs to do 1 pt of dmg on each mob. Let the DS do the rest of the work.

rad

Lord of Guk
I forgot to mention, if any of you bozos need pots let me know, I enjoy torturing myself.

GCs always on the house!

bho

Bronze Knight of the Realm
still lookin for a dru or mag to pay to simply cast a ds on me every 30 mins or so while I PL! I have cler and enc I can return the PLing favor with =)

Rathmort_sl

shitlord
How are bards from classic onwards? It's a class that has always seemed interesting but that I've never played.

I need something that can solo at least passably, because I'm on Euro hours. I've scraped together about 5 krono if twinking is necessary.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
How are bards from classic onwards? It's a class that has always seemed interesting but that I've never played.

I need something that can solo at least passably, because I'm on Euro hours. I've scraped together about 5 krono if twinking is necessary.
Not really sure about effective soloing, especially with these XP rates. We had a lot of bards disappear because they felt the class is stale in classic which is a shame. They are very important to raids from classic onwards so you'd never have a problem finding a guild.

Rathmort_sl

shitlord
Yeah, I pop a chub every time I get resist song in raids. Maybe I'll hold off on the bard. I suppose classic solo options are limited to druid, necro, mage, shaman?