Everquest - Phinigel server

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thats not even Skykam selling it Lost, aren't you wealthmanager? I thought you guys sold Krono and sold Skykams during Kunark for him. That SoD is not from AoS and is from Slicing in OGC, all of ours are accounted for. Tikkle will probably be on RG also, since he sells krono like you guys I would imagine he needs the money prob.

You don't have to be so salty that they kicked you out of AoS, its just a video game even though you play it for a living bro relax and take a deep breath.

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
I was watching Snikkles stream late last night cause it can be pretty entertaining. He said that his DKP got docked to 0 when he called out Skykam not having enough DKP to win the SoD. So He left and started his own guild last night. Whatever white trash rednecks were in voice comms with him (also fellow/former AoS?) were talking about competing with OGC/AoS for open world stuff, it was glorious.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Thats not even Skykam selling it Lost, aren't you wealthmanager? I thought you guys sold Krono and sold Skykams during Kunark for him. That SoD is not from AoS and is from Slicing in OGC, all of ours are accounted for. Tikkle will probably be on RG also, since he sells krono like you guys I would imagine he needs the money prob.

You don't have to be so salty that they kicked you out of AoS, its just a video game even though you play it for a living bro relax and take a deep breath.
Considering I got kicked before Kunark came out, why would I sell anything for anyone in AoS? Much less an officer, so no I dont sell anything for anyone in AOS. I'm not salty about being kicked, I had my fun training the broken golem so EoE could have it instead of AOS, but waking the sleeper is pretty lame and something to be salty about. Clearly people training your guild at their bind feel the same, and people leaving AOS over skykam's BS. I am relieved you werent in that zone list, I didnt think you were that low.

It was cool the last few progressions to wake the sleeper, but you guys had open world mobs everyday, why ruin it for everyone else? It's not like you had someone on your ass trying to take your open world mobs. I also raid and play this game with my father, so no I dont play it for a living, I play it to play with my father and some TLP sleeper buddies. Who's wealthmanager?

Frankly skykam can probably sell his own krono, it's not rocket science.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I was watching Snikkles stream late last night cause it can be pretty entertaining. He said that his DKP got docked to 0 when he called out Skykam not having enough DKP to win the SoD. So He left and started his own guild last night. Whatever white trash rednecks were in voice comms with him (also fellow/former AoS?) were talking about competing with OGC/AoS for open world stuff, it was glorious.
Eve and EQ threads are fucking money.

Speaking of money, Lost do we need to buy some Kronoz from you and Snikkle bro? I wanna make sure you boys get fed.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Poor Tikkle, from what i understand he just didnt refresh his screen. He was begging to come back today but I guess it was too late. That SoD is Slicing from OGCs also, everytime someone posts one for sale we have to audit ours and show them all to officers =/

Seems like peoples emotions are minds are just running wild.

Fulorian

Golden Knight of the Realm
Poor Tikkle, from what i understand he just didnt refresh his screen. He was begging to come back today but I guess it was too late. That SoD is Slicing from OGCs also, everytime someone posts one for sale we have to audit ours and show them all to officers =/

Man, for all your talk about me drinking the OGC koolaid, we can see Grizvok's knuckles through your eye sockets and his forearm up your anus from here.

Damage control harder. The entire server knows how scummy AoS is now, and it's not going away.

Why you got to be a duchebag? Shit happened. He left your guild. No reason to come be a prick about it.

When I left I IVAS, you didn't see me bad mouthing them or them me on here.

Shit happens. People get mad. Words are exchanged. Then everybody moves on. That should be the end of the story.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man, for all your talk about me drinking the OGC koolaid, we can see Grizvok's knuckles through your eye sockets and his forearm up your anus from here.

Damage control harder. The entire server knows how scummy AoS is now, and it's not going away.
Damage control what? No ones getting banned or suspended and the guild lost one cleric which one of our own clerics ended up buying in the end. The SoD drama is just someone from your guild who sold one of your only 2 bro. No matter how you try to spin it much like the AoW shit nothings going to happen other than you crying again on forums.

LOL at the post Dima made saying "We still raid on Fippy". That guy has to be the biggest fucking moron ever to play EQ bragging about being #1 after every guild left and playing on a server hes the only guild on. Dima couldn't cut it on live, he was in the 6th place guild through GoD and on these TLPs all he does is try hard to be competitive, lose DPS races, give us recruits, and DPS like pets for us.

Sloshed

Lord Nagafen Raider
That was then. GoD now is not the same. A ton of TLP problems is that people remember when their knight couldn't tank dick and think it's still the case, and we end up with shit like prospectively GoD being skipped after 6 months of time grinds.
I remember quitting in GoD as a rogue. Having to drag corpses from zone line to zone line when there was see invis mobs that ran faster than SoW got old really quick.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
uh oh Krassus is triggered again! I think Dima is pretty young too, so you beating a tween back in 2003 is not that impressive, or maybe it is for you.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Doesn't sound like any of the drama would effect me firsthand - but damned if seeing all of it second hand is sapping the will to return after life settles back down. I don't get people's need to stir drama.

BTW Bilbo, didn't realize you passed through IV at some point.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
uh oh Krassus is triggered again! I think Dima is pretty young too, so you beating a tween back in 2003 is not that impressive, or maybe it is for you.
I mean its the truth, you can think I'm triggered for speaking it all you want. I would be pretty upset if I played as much as he does, boast about being competitive only to fall flat on your face for 15+ years. I just find all the posturing, posts about being the best on a dead server hilarious coming from a failure is all bro.

If anything wouldnt you say a guild training for hours on end, posting whines on every forum, and crying rivers of tears like Faglorian here is triggered?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
The Butthurt is love.

The Butthurt is life.
I took a picture for you Regime of your 2 favorite guildies. Sterling said this was his good side -

rrr_img_135309.jpg