Everquest - Phinigel server

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I mean they have to kite AoW for hour long fights to even kill him, this doesn't surprise me at all. This is exactly why I lol'd before Phinny started when people said Dima was going to "go hard", "unleash the beast", and "hope we can keep it cordial in the open world". They tried for like 2 weeks in classic before falling flat on their faces and retreating to instances.

Zaide called it best before the server even opened -
12-01-2015, 08:43 AM The reason Dima always claimed it didn't matter etc was to save face in case he lost. It's obvious to anyone. This is a guild that batphoned around the clock and poopsocked for 20+ hours at some targets. I think a lot of members would be insulted to be told they didn't really try. The reason he is saying he will "go hard" on Phinny is because it is impossible to lose. Even if MM get's wrecked by SA every day they'll just go back to doing only instanced content, call their opponents a huge zerg or something and return to the tried and true "wait em out" strategy.

Fulorian

Golden Knight of the Realm
I mean they have to kite AoW for hour long fights to even kill him, this doesn't surprise me at all. This is exactly why I lol'd before Phinny started when people said Dima was going to "go hard", "unleash the beast", and "hope we can keep it cordial in the open world". They tried for like 2 weeks in classic before falling flat on their faces and retreating to instances.

Zaide called it best before the server even opened -
Hourlong kite fights on AoW are a pain in the ass, sure, but because we're focused on doing instances with minimal crews instead of worrying about open world - we've done straightforward AoW with as few at 50 people, but when you're splitting it in two raids doing it with 35-40 (including boxes), it just requires some different tactics. It's not that we can't handle AoW as a guild - don't be an idiot, we're doing it differently to get more loot.

I fail to see how one group of a former AoS guy/current OGC app dicking around on Yelinak at 98%, before summons begin, is massive sploits. That dude never killed that Yelinak, he was in the official guild raids later that night and Dima let him get the kill message and auc the head to troll you guys after trying to start useless drama. Yelinak summons at 97%, not Call of the Zero, so it doesn't matter what you do, he WILL summon you while you kill him.

It would be amazing if once - just once - your mindless rants about OGC/Dima didn't show your hand in raging about how you felt about him from previous servers, all the way back to Solusek Ro (who gives a flying fuck?!?) This guild, on this server, spends its time playing the game and not dicking around with drama with the zerg swarm. You seem to be incapable of reciprocating.

Fulorian

Just balancing out the asshats who flame blindly because they're butthurt over shit that happened 10 years ago. We're not trying to harm AoS, yet you guys are actively trying to maim OGC constantly. I fail to see how 'live and let live' as a philosophy makes me a forum warrior.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's not blindlessly. Dima and his usual guilds/cohorts deserve all the flame they get. And this is ignoring "10 years ago". You seem to be blind to your leader's behaviors.

Fulorian

It's not blindlessly. Dima and his usual guilds/cohorts deserve all the flame they get. And this is ignoring "10 years ago". You seem to be blind to your leader's behaviors.
As I've said repeatedly, the majority of this guild - including myself - has no relationship to any previous guilds he's led, and OGC has quite literally done nothing shady whatsoever against your guild or the server. Which can't be said in the reverse. Being pissy about previous servers is just petty nonsense. And being petty about things that don't have even the slightest impact on you on this server is just sad. What does the amount of loot we get, the amount of time we spend, or any legitimate means by which we kill a mob (in instances, no less), have to do with you?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I never said anything about loot, time you spend, how you kill mobs. You have me confused with someone else. Maybe you should think first before you blindly drink dima's kool-aid in your rush to defend him. Or does he still try to project that "I am the voice of the oppressed and everyone is ganging on up on me" routine? I still chuckle at his "well we didn't try on lockjaw, but we will own phinny" and that seems to have fell flat too. Wonder if he will just parrot the same line on the next server.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Just balancing out the asshats who flame blindly because they're butthurt over shit that happened 10 years ago. \
I dont play on this server but I can assure you that no one is "butthurt" over anything Dima did on Solusek Ro because Dima literally didnt do ANYTHING on Solusek Ro. Well besides following people around and spammnig /d

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I dont play on this server but I can assure you that no one is "butthurt" over anything Dima did on Solusek Ro because Dima literally didnt do ANYTHING on Solusek Ro. Well besides following people around and spammnig /d
Bruh you should see these servers you'd die laughing how horrible people are at a 17 year old game. This clowns guild has their tank summon kite AoW for an hour with all their DPS chasing it in order to be able to split it once a week.

12-01-2015, 08:43 AMThe reason Dima always claimed it didn't matter etc was to save face in case he lost. It's obvious to anyone. This is a guild that batphoned around the clock and poopsocked for 20+ hours at some targets. I think a lot of members would be insulted to be told they didn't really try. The reason he is saying he will "go hard" on Phinny is because it is impossible to lose. Even if MM get's wrecked by SA every day they'll just go back to doing only instanced content, call their opponents a huge zerg or something and return to the tried and true "wait em out" strategy.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
This clowns guild has their tank summon kite AoW for an hour with all their DPS chasing it in order to be able to split it once a week.
Hahaha. Why does anyone in that guild put up with such a horrible strategy for killing AoW. If I was a melee dps I'd be looking for a different guild.

Also this server is a joke and its funny to come into this thread to laugh at people claiming to 'go hard' at shit when its all instanced.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If your guild is so damn hard up for clerics that you have to triple kill times to get around the lack of them healing tanks... offer some incentives to people to box clerics?

Needless

Toe Sucker
I was gonna make a cleric alt for my enchanter but that shit sounded too boring and i want to fart around on a BL later anyway, gonna do a druid and box my ench out of group for buffs and shit. (yes i know ench/clr is broken good)

Druid to PL a BL later~

Woo for level 2! where the other plebs at for weeknight exp groupage?!

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
If your guild is so damn hard up for clerics that you have to triple kill times to get around the lack of them healing tanks... offer some incentives to people to box clerics?
7 minutes is an average AoW parse, its 8x the amount of time it takes normally when you tank kite it.

We need a double XP weekend this weekend imo also

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Our guild offers dkp boosts for POG clears to get people to not skip them, and has an alt dkp system for raid-valid alts which allows people's clerics and shaman and shit to come and do well. I would assume OGC has their own unique set of pitfalls but they can be addressed in part by positive encouragement. Maybe for them they go all the way and let well-played cleric boxes be treated as a full member with their own independent dkp pool. Maybe offer a DKP boost to clerics on Kael splits. Maybe you designate certain items such as Tuna ear and CT hat as exclusive to people who were at the previous kael split raids.

What you really don't want to do is force people to jerk off for hours because you want to split raid kael. Christ. May as well just do an A and B raid, where raid B is lighter numbers but stops at Tormax/Statue, and then you spend the hour you would have been dicking around with tank kiting doing something actually productive.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
We need a double XP weekend this weekend imo also
Someone in my guild said this was definitely happening this weekend but I can find no confirmation of it. Didn't they announce the last one the Wednesday before?

I really hope it happens, the fact I am not yet 60 is embarrassing as all hell. I am levelling up with people's 3rd and 4th alts lol.