Everything’s Gonna Be All White

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Everything’s Gonna Be All White

Genre: Documentary

First aired: 2022-02-11

Overview: Deep dive into America's past and present through the experiences of people of color. The docuseries marries humor with history confronting the facets of racism, exploitation and discrimination that contributed to the formation of America.

• 1Picard
  • 1Clown World
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Goebbels is looking up from Hell, and would be proud of this level of propaganda.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Just a commentary on the trailer by a black lesbian.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
These people must be pissed that Joe Biden is president since he is white....

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Just a commentary on the trailer by a black lesbian.

Didn't watch the whole thing but could tell after just 5 minutes the general *mind* of this woman. She's like Candace Owens but gay and not as well known. In other words: Saying all the correct, rational things.

We are a strange bunch... the red-pilled LGBT (but totally anti-LGBT) group that "gets" the world. There's so few of us but it's always one common denominator: good intellect.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Do you still shuffle boxes around an Amazon warehouse for a living?
No. Focus, Mist! Let's talk about the topic at hand (this lump of woke shit from Showtime) and you can AMA in my thread, mmk? Great!

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Good place to put this I think:

Yep7845.jpg

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

escrima

Vyemm Raider
You realize we could sink China's entire navy in about 20 minutes, right? (and we probably should but that's another story.)
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

Why is it Boomers and leftists think China has no shot against US forces?

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
If a show is not for you, you can just be like "this is not for me, pass" and move on with your life. Not every show has to be for you.
Yesterday I got off the horn with the Verizon customer service rep, thanking them that they were able to put CNN on my list for free instead of upgrading to an extra $26.99 per month package.

My TV has not had CNN on it in 5+ years. But I have my reasons why I called them and said, "I want CNN" (and it isn't because of blue-pilling, that's for damn sure).

The VERY first thing I hear on their program as it comes gleaming from my TV: is race-baiting shit. I kid you not... I laughed so damn hard, because it just fit sooo perfectly.

...just like this piece of shit show.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Yesterday I got off the horn with the Verizon customer service rep, thanking them that they were able to put CNN on my list for free instead of upgrading to an extra $26.99 per month package.

My TV has not had CNN on it in 5+ years. But I have my reasons why I called them and said, "I want CNN" (and it isn't because of blue-pilling, that's for damn sure).

The VERY first thing I hear on their program as it comes gleaming from my TV: is race-baiting shit. I kid you not... I laughed so damn hard, because it just fit sooo perfectly.

...just like this piece of shit show.

All CNN and MSNBC even DO is race-baiting shit. I struggle to find any actual news on mainstream news networks...during the 10 minutes a week when I'm forced to watch them in a waiting room or airport.

As for the subject of this thread, I played the initial video (with an open mind) and checked out exactly 13 seconds in with the "white people kill us" part. Pretty sure FBI statistics say that interracial violence between blacks/whites skews around 93% black-on-white and 7% white-on-black, or something along those lines. Interracial rapes skew something like 99% black-on-white.

So uh...yeah, I'm good with this one, show ain't for me.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Showtime is a subsidiary of ViacomCBS. Viacom is run by an old white dude. So this show is worthless.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
As if on cue, I learn that Ibram X Kendi is involved with this.

How could this be anything BUT a knock out of the park, guys?

TV show information provided by The Movie Database