Exoprimal, Overwatch meets Anthem?

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
It's on Game Pass, so I'll download it at least and take a look.

Not particularly excited about it, wonder if it could enter the LAN rotation w/ my friends since the price is right.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Have tried it, but it did look kind of fun. That AI voice saying “summoning raptors” every 5 seconds got old real quick, though

Chapell

Trakanon Raider
wtf.png

colonel).jpg

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
This is some mindless fun. Don't know if I would buy it but for gamepass it's cool.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
10 man raids are kinda cool. Only thing that sucks is you don't know when you get thrown into one. If you get a shitty group you will fail them. Limited respawns and the last one I did at 40 had no respawns.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
I beat the campaign last night. It's a good time.

Only one game mode right now which is primarily competitive pve with some pvp elements towards the end of of some matches.

Once you complete the story missions which are interspersed with normal missions based on how many you've competed so far, you unlock gauntlet mode which is not actually implemented yet. Takes about 20-25 hours to do this.

Action feels good with several different classes supporting different playstyles.

You get a score at the end of a match that doesn't really mean anything except for bragging rights/ not looking like a slob. Tanking and healing are weighted heavier than damage so most Mvps are Support types.

If the game is continued to be supported with more content I could see it doing well.

Needs crossplay friends lists though.

You can hotswap between mechs and gear options mid fight so team composition is never an issue unless you're a stubborn sob like me.

There are some micro transactions but it's all cosmetic.