EXPEND4BLES (2023)

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Arnold has one foot in the grave.

He's currently on his "Good bye world, I'm about to die" tour

That makes it even more unfortunate that he wasted a movie on Terminator: Dark Fart.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
That makes it even more unfortunate that he wasted a movie on Terminator: Dark Fart.

bro... if you check out what he's been up to in the past year, Dark Fart looks like a masterpiece...

• 1Worf

Goatface

out now, damn bombed extra hard
1697194072740.png

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i haven't seen this one yet, i know the third one didn't do well because it was pg-13 and fans just avoided it on principle. how much of this one bombing had to do with it just not being any good and how much had to do with basically zero promotion due to the strike? i mean, i obviously knew it was coming out at SOME point, but one day i just randomly heard on the radio that it was coming out on VOD in a few days. i was like, wait, when did it come out in theatres? i literally had NO IDEA it had come and gone.

obviously word of mouth can make or break a release, but again, because of the strike there was NO word of mouth. has anyone seen this? did it bomb because it was trash or because zero promotion?

Oldbased

> Than U
Haven't seen it but bombed mostly cause the only people enmasse going to see shit at theaters these days are the trans V generation of degenerates and none of these grandpas were their heros growing up.
TLDR Expendables cast is too high IQ level for the next generation of sheep.

• 1Picard

Oldbased

> Than U
Oh no! Pedoman child groomer Dick Tickler disagreed with me! Whatever shall I do!

• 1Solidarity

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Oh no! Pedoman child groomer Dick Tickler disagreed with me! Whatever shall I do!
What a brain dead idiot you are. You go straight to your NPC script because of a movie disagreement.

This movie bombed because it sucked. The series has definitely never been high IQ. Doing a throwback film that prominently features Megan Fox is missing the mark.

• 1Garbage

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Thought it was fine. Nothing I'd pay to see in theaters per say, but definitely wasn't going to get shut off.

Some big martial arts movie star legends in this one and the action scenes were very serviceable.

Fucker

Log Wizard
i dont hate either ladies, i dont even hate Brie so much as i dont know what her fucking problem is. she turns off everyone, cant even keep a man and she's moderately good looking with money. why she hates white guys or even 40 yr old white guys so much nobody will ever know. just that everyone is sick of her shit and she needs to go away. maybe join greenpeace or something and save the whales.
she went from this
to this.
Brie believes in the myth of herself. No one likes her because she's a pod person with zero personality.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Brie believes in the myth of herself. No one likes her because she's a pod person with zero personality.
i'm sure she realizes how hated she is, she just doesnt know why or how to fix it. her idea to fix it has been showing off her tits, because in her mind, men only think about tits and if she reminds you she has them, then you will like her. she tried smiling more, but she is so miserable that she looks psychotic. she doesnt do friendly smile.

so this is her new image
brie-larson-poses-bra-shows-788704423.jpg

brie-larson-poses-bra-shows-788704326.jpg

• 3Barf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
i'm sure she realizes how hated she is, she just doesnt know why or how to fix it. her idea to fix it has been showing off her tits, because in her mind, men only think about tits and if she reminds you she has them, then you will like her. she tried smiling more, but she is so miserable that she looks psychotic. she doesnt do friendly smile.

so this is her new image

Those are not permanent tattoos.

Szlia

This movie. It is not good. The director can't film action properly so Tony Jaa and Iko Unwais are wasted. The plot is a dusty pile of clichés that does not even have some parody charm to it. Dialogues are bad to the point you can't even blame the actors for the bad delivery. It's not like the previous films were masterpieces, but there at least was something... joyful about them. The pleasure to see old school stars having fun in an old school actioner. The problems is that the old school guys can barely walk these days, so, if anything, it's just sad. Jason Statham does what he can and Megan Fox fits the bill, but that's about it.

In my "yuck, meh, 1 star, 2 stars, 3 stars, 4 stars" rating system it gets a "meh". For reference I rated the previous episodes 1 star, 3 stars and 2 stars.

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Watching on plane.

This is so bad in almost every way. Laughable direction, CG, writing, everything. 😅

Edit: the sets and lighting look good, especially the tanker boat.

Last edited:

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

so this is her new image

she has a body of a methhead at the beginning of a downward spiral. Not totally ruined yet but you know how it's gonna end up looking

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
It was an ok popcorn flick but this one seemed much more low budget than the others. The CGI blood was Microsoft paint bad.

• 1Like