EXPEND4BLES (2023)

Oldbased

> Than U
spending 30% of your trailer time trying to convince audiences that megan fox is a badass seems like such a dumb idea. were you supposed to laugh when she holds up a knife like its her dildo?
Normally would agree but she has done several military roles lately and was pretty decent with them.
One, Rogue or something like that about the tiger was actually pretty good. I went into watching that expected to be disappointed and wasn't.

Oldbased

> Than U
I cannot believe Megan Fox looks that good.
Her mom body is rocking. She is prettier now than back in her hot 20s days. She's had multiple kids and still has that bod.
Sadly she is also a crazy person who is disgusted by sex with men. Poor Green. At least we know he managed to liquor her up at least 3 times before the divorce.
Now she is engaged to Machine Gun Kelly.

It's obvious her "hatred" for men draws her to shitty rich ones. Her mental issues run deep.
1686477323959.png

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm pretty stoked for Tony, Dan, and Iko. Arguably haven't seen Ex3, but Jet Li was pretty underwhelming; likable but idk imo, he has fallen off since Fearless. I recall some time ago that Jackie Chan stunt team worked w/ or on Ex4.

More or less, all three of them are Stuntmen first, and actors second. Tony Jaa w/o introduction, but Dan Chupong is a discounted version of Jaa; will more than likely be a tiered villain for him to fight. Seeing Iko get more films is good, we've seen Yayan in John Wick. Iko is supposedly the main villain; won't be surprised if this takes place in like Burma, Laos, or Cambodia. Basically Rambo 4 with bungaloos and jungles rofl.

Iko Uwais
I think Jet may have had a stroke. Some kind of medical issues.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Her mom body is rocking. She is prettier now than back in her hot 20s days. She's had multiple kids and still has that bod.
Sadly she is also a crazy person who is disgusted by sex with men. Poor Green. At least we know he managed to liquor her up at least 3 times before the divorce.
Now she is engaged to Machine Gun Kelly.

It's obvious her "hatred" for men draws her to shitty rich ones. Her mental issues run deep.
View attachment 477522
Damn what a waste.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Fox looks like a fucking clown in her public appearances and is already getting too much plastic surgery. But I guess a lot of men like that.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
What happened to Terry Crews?
i don't know if you ever got an answer to this, but his lawsuit with... uh... whoever it's with got him kicked from the film. he was suing a director (i think) for sexual assault and it happened to be someone who is connected to the studio doing these films so they said if he wanted to keep working, he should drop the suit. he said no thank you and here we are.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Really good to see Uwais (from The Raid) in this.

Schwarznegger isn't in these anymore? I haven't seen any since the first one.

Is this the first time there were chix in The Expendables? (on the team)

Looks good. Feels a little less star-studded than the others (probably because most of those guys are up there in years). Might watch the other 3 now that I remember they exist.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Looks good. Feels a little less star-studded than the others (probably because most of those guys are up there in years). Might watch the other 3 now that I remember they exist.
Exp2 or 3 had Ronda Rousey in it and all the forum bros were goofing on her. I thought I saw Arnold for a split second. Also thought I saw Gary Busey, but I was wrong.

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I'm pretty stoked for Tony, Dan, and Iko. Arguably haven't seen Ex3, but Jet Li was pretty underwhelming; likable but idk imo, he has fallen off since Fearless.
He was diagnosed with Hyperthyroidism and stepped back from acting in high risk/high impact movies. Chose to do small roles like Expendables and Mulan. Then him and his family were caught in a tsunami and had a near death experience. Now his focus is on charity work and I believe he has completely stepped away from acting now.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
It could have just been me. I hate her enough for the entire forum.

I liked her when she was young and sexy. Good Judoka, liked video games, liked Dragonball Z. Then somewhere along the line she just became really, really unlikeable and I'm not sure when. In a very similar way to Brie Larson. I don't know exactly what it is that causes this dramatic unlikability but it's definitely there.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I liked her when she was young and sexy. Good Judoka, liked video games, liked Dragonball Z. Then somewhere along the line she just became really, really unlikeable and I'm not sure when. In a very similar way to Brie Larson. I don't know exactly what it is that causes this dramatic unlikability but it's definitely there.
i dont hate either ladies, i dont even hate Brie so much as i dont know what her fucking problem is. she turns off everyone, cant even keep a man and she's moderately good looking with money. why she hates white guys or even 40 yr old white guys so much nobody will ever know. just that everyone is sick of her shit and she needs to go away. maybe join greenpeace or something and save the whales.
she went from this
to this.

• 1Like
  • 1Direct to DVD
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Watch the season of The Ultimate Fighter where her and Meisha Tate were competing coaches. If you don't want to at least punch her in her puffy crying face after that, then I don't know what to say. I never cared one way or another about her before then. Now I hate her with the fury of a thousand suns.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
this movie is gonna bomb hard especially if the stars can't go out and do promo. gonna be a sad year when barbie is the #1 movie of the year by a mile and even a shitty expendables movie loses crazy amounts of money

really shocked they aren't delaying the release, it makes no sense releasing now with so many stars in it unable to do events to talk about it.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

Arnold has one foot in the grave.

He's currently on his "Good bye world, I'm about to die" tour