F1 2013 Season

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Must have missed that. I watched the french tv so I probably missed a lot. Not sure if it is a sign of how dull things have been but takes forever to get the english tv on usenet.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
That would have been nice. Alonso owes Filipe one (or two or three).

Now that the season is over, is everyone building towards the red bull trick of using kers harvest off brake as a form of traction control or did they already ban that?

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That would have been nice. Alonso owes Filipe one (or two or three).

Now that the season is over, is everyone building towards the red bull trick of using kers harvest off brake as a form of traction control or did they already ban that?
Considering they will have 30+ seconds of kers/lap next season, harvesting is extremely important. But I think they get a generator run from the wastegate to accumulate most of that.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In case you missed these i posted in the FSR...

End of an era. Limiter disabled.

rrr_img_50794.jpg

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So Brawn is officially out, and Maldonado officially in at Lotus. Both of things things seemed unnecessary. My emotions are confused.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
It was good! I didn't know the story so that helped. I'm guessing most f1 fans knew most of it. Of course I did know part of it as it is hard to miss Nikki's face nowadays.