Faith No More Tour

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Would love to see FNM again. No shows even remotely close to me, though.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Are you still with the girl who has family in Niagara?

Toronto shows, Wakandan!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I have a ton of credit card points right now... might make a vacation to go see them in Portland or LA or both, and then see them again in NYC

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Would love to see FNM again. No shows even remotely close to me, though.
Yeah, it's a short 1 month US/Canada tour. They usually make so much more money in Europe and South America, I'm surprised we got a tour at all.

Edit: And luckily if you can't make any shows... in this internet age you can find a lot of their "new" shows online even in 720. Download Festival is one of my favorites. There's also one where they brought back Chuck Mosely for a few songs, and he didn't even fall asleep while he was singing!

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Fuck, expensive ass tickets. Detroit show is like $170 per ticket for mezzanine. I also heard there might be a new album coming in the future.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Fuck, expensive ass tickets. Detroit show is like $170 per ticket for mezzanine. I also heard there might be a new album coming in the future.
They already released a single on vinyl. The new "album" is 4-5 songs iirc. Mothefucker is already out.

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
Another single is getting release in March with the album coming out in early May.

Dont know why I was so nervous, didnt want to miss this show, but I scored my two tics in Chicago. Wouldnt be surprised if they play Riot Fest this year either.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Dont know why I was so nervous, didnt want to miss this show, but I scored my two tics in Chicago. Wouldnt be surprised if they play Riot Fest this year either.
I really hope they do more US stuff. Going to get Wiltern tickets for the 24th when they pop up. Odd thing is they ALWAYS play the Hollywood Palladium not the Wiltern in LA, so I wonder what the story is behind that.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Roddy hinted that there will be another leg of US tour after all the festival stuff in Europe, but ya, they play huge venues outside of the US and make a whole lot more money doing it.
Looks like I'm hitting Seattle, both LA, and Santa Ana. The SA venue is tiny, saw Tomahawk there last year and it was awesome.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
christ the SA show sold out in less than 10 minutes. Locked down the rest, hopefully there are more tickets available friday for general public

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Need some Florida/Georgia shows can't realistically go any further than that.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
christ the SA show sold out in less than 10 minutes. Locked down the rest, hopefully there are more tickets available friday for general public
Their twitter and Facebook explained it was a very limited selection and the rest go on sale Friday. They also said it's just the beginning of the US dates which someone mentioned above.

I didn't get any results on tickets and I was loading the page at 10:00:01

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Sol Invictus is the name of the new album. Out May 19th.

rrr_img_90163.jpg

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
3rd show at the Wiltern added, on sale Friday and they are limiting tickets to 2 each so if you missed out, its a good shot to get tix this time.