Fall 2015 Anime Thread

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Warming up to the season. Nowhere near as good as last season though.

Beautiful Bones- Good stories.
Anti Magic Arcade- Great all around.
Mobile Suit Gundam- Good so far.
Seraph- 2nd season. Gotta watch it.
Comet Lucifer- Good animation, OK story.
The Asterisk War- That 2nd episode made it interesting.

Malkav

French Madman
I dunno if it was the kid or what, but the second episode of Beautiful Bones hit right in the feels.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Haikyuu, right in the feels man.

2WYluaj.png

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The new Gundam series is really badass. It is so refreshing for the main character of a Gundam series, and really anime in general, to not be a giant pussy.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Tell me about it, Chys. I was doing a silent cheer for that girl as soon as she started to show some personality and stopped being a shivering mess.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
One Punch was decent, but I didn't like it as much as last week's episode. It must be that "Mosquito's suck" line. The android guy is pretty damn powerful also.

GUNDAM was great. The pilot is ruthless. The gun scenes are definitely more powerful than the Gundam ones, on an emotional stand point.

Haikyuu was also excellent. Right in the feels.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So far I only like OPM, Norgami, Utwareaoaoaoawhatever, and the Gundamn show.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Time to do 100 pushups, 100 situps, 100 squats, and 10 kilometers a day. The no AC or heater is the tough part.

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
In other words, you gotta train like hell to the point where your hair falls out.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
you guys will love 1 punch man, guarantee. (altho the current manga issues are pretty boring)

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Noragami is winning this season so far
Gundam is good
One Punch is good so far
World Trigger is on filler saga atm

Alot of decent throw away shows as well but the names are weird so i cant think of the. Overall its a meh season with a few good show

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Noragami is really good when the plot stays serious and more dark, I like the direction the show is going after this most recent episode.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
So far one punch man is not funny... Like really, it's not... Does it gets better?

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sarcasm and kaiju-film tropes abound in One Punch Man. If you aren't super into both of those, it is most likely going to fall flat. Like seriously, he fought the biggest badass of a super-villain strain and the bad guy started to rethink his path in life when his creation got shitshowed. Some people (me) find that really funny, and others won't. That's just the nature of the game.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The first episode did absolutely nothing for me. I was like "Ok, this is a show on TV." I started to like it for episodes 2 & 3 though.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For being a humorous over-the-top super hero show, I think One Punch Man is great. Seems we might be getting into the story now too, so it should get better.

This season is weak compared to Summer for sure, I enjoy Norigami, OPM, Gundam, and Utawhatever a lot.