Fall 2015 Anime Thread

Malkav

French Madman
Well, the link between Utawarerumono and the original season is now pretty obvious.

Kuon must be the daughter of Hakuoro and Eruru.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Ushio is surprisingly deep for what it is - Noragami's recent episode had some good lulz in it.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Gintama is starting the "Shogun Assassination Arc" Dec 2nd, if any of you are followers of the manga you know this is going to be fucking awesome. One of the few mostly serious arcs Gintama has.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm still really enjoying the 4 shows I've been watching.

Lovely Bones
Haikyuu!!
Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans
One-Punch Man

They all are enjoyable.

EDIT: So many 5's in my post count. Neat.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Holy shit, that was one badass battle in Gundam. The new battle style compared to pretty much the entire franchise is a refreshing take.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Im enjoying One Punch Man and The Perfect Insider as far as new shows go.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I watched the first episode of Perfect Insider this morning before heading to work. I'm a little confused by the episode. I can't tell if I like it or not, but I'll give #2 a shot as well and see how it goes.

The one professor guy is a chain smoker. The blonde asian chick likes him. She's very intelligent (and her family is wealthy), even though she's dumb, and her Aunt is someone important for a college the professor works at. Blah blah blah some girl had her PhD at 11 years old, and then killed her parents, but said she didn't and she wasn't put in jail for reasons. *shrugs* There's a lot going on, lots that doesn't seem to make sense, but the animation is very nice.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
They need to redo Claymore, the manga is compete, its time for them to do the anime some justice.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I watched the first episode of Perfect Insider this morning before heading to work. I'm a little confused by the episode. I can't tell if I like it or not, but I'll give #2 a shot as well and see how it goes.

The one professor guy is a chain smoker. The blonde asian chick likes him. She's very intelligent (and her family is wealthy), even though she's dumb, and her Aunt is someone important for a college the professor works at. Blah blah blah some girl had her PhD at 11 years old, and then killed her parents, but said she didn't and she wasn't put in jail for reasons. *shrugs* There's a lot going on, lots that doesn't seem to make sense, but the animation is very nice.
It takes a few episodes to get started. It goes slow but they throw little bits in there to keep you going.

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
I watched three episodes of perfect insider so you are saying i should watch like 2 more?? was pretty boring.

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
How are the horror shows this season?

I have not been able to watch them unfortunately.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Gundam is hitting all the right notes so far. I did LOL at the guy having the whole ship as his harem.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I was looking forward to OPM kicking the shit out of the Sea King. Especially after this guy was wiping the floor with everyone else. Damn you cliffhanger episode! I hope that the android dude is also useless against him.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was looking forward to OPM kicking the shit out of the Sea King. Especially after this guy was wiping the floor with everyone else. Damn you cliffhanger episode! I hope that the android dude is also useless against him.
That whole episode sucked...because it had all that build-up, then....credits. lol

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Guess I'll wait for next week's episode to air and watch them back to back in that case.