Fallout

Cybsled

If you ever read up on some of those experiment vaults... ho boy.

Ya, some were pretty fucked up. Fallout 76 even goes into detail on a student experiment (before the war) where a student had a hypothesis on a vault simulation and then Vault Tec keeps the students locked inside and decides to let the experiment run its course (can guess how that ends lol).

Given the fact this show takes place post-Fallout 4 and Lucy's vault seems normal (so I am assuming it is a control vault of sorts), I am going to assume the psycho vault scenes will probably be a flashback or some old recording of sorts. I can't imagine many (if any) non-control Vaults actually lasting that long with a sizable population.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Sets and costumes and art are rarely the problem even in gay Hollywood.

The question is going to be the writing. Macro level writing is hard to screw up with such an established IP. So micro, dialog level writing will be a big question.

That and whether the show just happens to have a lot of diversity, or if it's full bore muh diversituh as an agenda. I want to say with all the backlash in recent years and people clamoring for something that is just normal, non-"justice" content that this should be the easiest show to nail. It would be a huge success even if it's mediocre but doesn't get involved in sociopolitical agenda driven nonsense, but I'm dubious until proven otherwise.

The Witcher should have been similarly easy to nail, and look what that writing room managed to shit out.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

I can't for this forum to explode when an episode shows ghoul racism and the posters pretend the past 25 years of Fallout never had that concept at all and claim it is woke agenda

• 4Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I can't for this forum to explode when an episode shows ghoul racism and the posters pretend the past 25 years of Fallout never had that concept at all and claim it is woke agenda

We both know you will blow your top when they show how you made women be your sex slaves and beast of burden.

1701555520423.jpeg

Xevy

Log Wizard
That looks way better than I thought. I don't know if I'd prefer Goggins be a good guy or bad guy, but I do want him to have at least 25% of screen time.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Song was perfection. Look was spot-on. Got a nerd boner when I saw the Vertibirds.

So...what's the catch?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Song was perfection. Look was spot-on. Got a nerd boner when I saw the Vertibirds.

So...what's the catch?

Forced unskippable Fallout 76 advertisements with a special intro by Todd Howard?

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Forced unskippable Fallout 76 advertisements with a special intro by Todd Howard?
FO 76 gets way too much hate. The game might've sucked at release, but it turned out pretty good in the end. I liked it way the fuck better than FO4.

• 1Like

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is going to suck. Just figured I'd let you guys know now so you won't be as disappointed.

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
You really expect this to be good with the leads being a woman and black man?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You really expect this to be good with the leads being a woman and black man?
I don't expect anything coming out of Hollywood to be good anymore, regardless of who is in it or directing it. The best I can hope for is that it is watchable, then if it is actually good, it's a pleasant surprise.