Fantasy Football: 2015 Advice Thread

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wish I made that Rawls pickup last week. I'm 10-1 (and my one loss was the week Rodgers put up 10 points and I lost by .8, ftl) so I get fucked on the Waiver Wire every single week.
FAAB or rolling waivers. Reset every week is fucking stupid.

As for Witten vs. Davis, Romo is back so you have to go Witten imo.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
On Rawls - The Steelers are the number 5 rush defense in the NFL even after all those games where Vick allowed the opponents to control the fuck out of the clock. This week might not be his best week.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
What do you all think of DeSean Jackson for Antonio Andrews?

I'd be giving up Andrews...I normally wouldn't consider giving up a starting RB for a WR, but I have a bunch of RBs right now. I have Yeldon, Martin, Lacy, D. Williams, and just picked up J. Allen off waivers. I'm currently starting AJ Green and Brandon LaFells at WR. My others are E. Sanders, D. Adams, and R. Matthews. I could see Jackson being my 2nd WR after Green.

What do you all think, though?

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I have Kendall Wright returning back from being out and will be force to either cut him, Stevie Johnson or Danny Amendola. Who would you release?

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
My strength is receivers this year since Le'Veon Bell went down and Manning shit the bed. I have 4 good ones but using Flex I can only play 3 of them.

Who should I bench out of these 4? Non-PPR.

Odell Beckham Jr. - @Washington
Mike Evans - @Indianapolis
John Brown - @San Francisco
Allen Robinson - vs San Diego

Beckham is probably the least likely candidate to bench I think. Washington is a nice target and he is always capable of putting up big numbers. A clear WR1 imo.

Evans has become a workhorse for Winston but Indy's D is going to be key in that game. His numbers have been quite good as of late.

Brown is coming off injury but caught 4 passes last week and has that raw talent. He also benefits from teams that might try to double-team Fitzgerald. He is projected the lowest as of now.

Robinson probably has the weakest QB throwing to him and is on the weakest team, but he is a favorite target of that QB and is at home vs a team that loses like clockwork when it travels East.

Right now I have Brown on the bench. Any thoughts?

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
That's a tough one. Dalton has the softer opponent but Romo typically plays well on Thanksgiving doesn't he? But then again, it's Carolina.

I think I'd go Dalton.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I hope Eifert is ok. I'm shitting bricks, I just got rid of fucking Reed too.

And now I don't know if West will win back his spot from Ware. Fuck fuck fuck.

Also do you guys think the Bengals are a good play in week 15 and 16? They're playing Denver in week 16, it could be for the #1/2 seed.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I'm in a Wild Card spot, but there's a huge logjam behind me with a few teams that would win the tie-breaker if I lose, so I need to win this week:

My QB is Rivers which has been awesome for me, but do I continue to roll with him against Denver's D? Stafford/Tyler/Hasselbeck/Mariota/Osweiler would be the options off the waiver wire. (This league penalizes heavily for turnovers.)

Also, which 3 RBs would you roll with this week? Lacy, D. Williams, Martin, Yeldon, or J. Allen? Right now I'm leaning towards Williams, Martin, and Allen, but Lacy has scored big the last couple weeks.

Crazily

N00b
Clinched a playoff spot, here is my roster going forward....

rrr_img_117982.jpg

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I don't think I can sit Martin, but I'll run Lacy and Williams with him. Thanks for the input.