Fantasy Football Advice Thread

Louis

Trakanon Raider
nm just saw the first post. I'd prolly go ridley in that situation if you have a lead that big right now.

Stosh

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm fucked.

I can't keep a healthy RB to save my life. Started the season with LeSean McCoy, Ahmed Bradshaw, Cedric Benson and Andre Brown for emergencies because Bradshaw gets hurt. Bradshaw missed week 3, but Brown had a monster game so all was right. Then Benson gets hurt, so my option to flex with a RB is done. Despite the Eagles totally misusing McCoy, I'm still getting by on the strength of the rest of my team. I pick up an already injured MJD in hopes that when the playoffs begin he'll be healthy with something to prove. Brown breaks his arm, there goes my Bradshaw insurance. (Tired to trade for David Wilson in week 2 after he got bench for fumbling, but owner refused to even discuss a trade.) McCoy gets hurt, watch Bryce Brown have two monster games. Fuck you Andy Reid. Manage to survive by mining the waiver wire for some nuggets and get great production from pickups like Marcel Reese and Montell Owens last week. Make playoffs, win first round despite being fucked by Bradshaw getting hurt in first quarter and than Wilson having a monster game to keep Bradshaw on bench, but manage to win because I start Seattle DST because Phoenix has no QB and is in meltdown mode.

Now I'm screwed. I can't depend on a miracle of scoring massive points on DST. Bradshaw is more hurt than normal, and doesn't appear to be able to play. Media teased me into thinking McCopy might play last night, but on Wednesday was ruled out. Best option on waiver wire was Bilal Powell, so I grab him for insurance since Jets like to use him in the Red Zone, but he breaks his toe and Jets play Monday night so I can't risk starting him. I just read that Bradshaw has been ruled out Sunday, so now I have to pin my hopes on Marcel Reese (thankfully McFadden is banged up and he may get plenty of touches) and Montell Owens.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hard to go against Brady, regardless the defense, and SF and Indy have been giving up similar QB points over the last few weeks. And Indy hasn't really been torched by anyone BUT Brady in a long time.

I'd go Brady. You can't hate yourself too much for going with the top scoring fantasy dude afterwords.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Yea, I'm just over thinking shit at this point. Guy I'm going up against has RGIII, Lynch, Megatron, Cruz, Doug Martin. Feel like I basically have to put together a perfect lineup to beat him.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I need to stop watching the morning FF shows. Talked me into putting Roddy White back into my lineup after he missed practice all week. As of now, it looks like I should still move on to my championship as long as Romo, Charles, and Hernandez don't outscore Wallace by 40.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
The only receiver outdoing DX the past 4 weeks is Calvin. I don't know how the hell he is still on waivers, but pick him up and play him. He's a 6'5 monster thats looked better than VJAX ever did with the Chargers.
Just so you know, I really hate you right now.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
lol auction team put up 18 points for me today. clutch playoff performance.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I just need SF to hold Hernandez to 19 points or less. Too close for comfort.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I just need SF to hold Hernandez to 19 points or less. Too close for comfort.
I grabbed and started Denario Alexander and he fucked me. 0.0 points. I might still win though and this is with the 7-6 team that only barely squeaked in to the playoffs. My 11-3 team just got obliterated and eliminated right off the bat, of course. Jamaal Charles, Jeremy Maclin, and Gronk are to blame. I have just so happened to have Charles on my main team the last three years. He is such a maddening fantasy player. One week you get 3.70 points, the next you get 34.30 points. You just can't bench the guy and yet sometimes that is CLEARLY what you should have done. I blame it on the entire population of Kansas City for some reason.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I won by 3.9 points...hopefully there are no scoring adjustments in my opponent's favor.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I sat Ridley in favor of David Wilson. Then I felt like an asshole all day when every single Giants player shit all over every bed they could find.

Then Ridley put up a -1. And I won my game by 1 point to make the finals next week. Holy fuckballs...