Fantasy Grounds Curse of Strahd campaign

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Is everyone on facebook? These forums no longer allow for all the information/discussions I will need for the custom content. I created a invite only facebook group so all players can discuss the game not just forum members. Dummy facebook accounts are fine as well if you don't want to share your personal info. I may also just dedicate a website to this but that seems like overkill.

PM your facebook info please.

Eonan

Doer of Things
heh yeah I saw that a few hours ago, I will tweak it.
How do you feel about replacing it with the ability to rage once per short rest? RP wise it would fit my character. Maybe even tie it in to my charge ability, most rogues wouldn't recklessly charge into battle before the frontline got there like I do.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
How do you feel about replacing it with the ability to rage once per short rest? RP wise it would fit my character. Maybe even tie it in to my charge ability, most rogues wouldn't recklessly charge into battle before the frontline got there like I do.
Fits your character but rage is barbarian only and I want to keep it that way that said it gives me an idea. Let me flesh it out today and get back to you.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I had like 4 more alterations, a few of them being forcing a creature to attack its ally but that is either going to be OP or boring, and forcing your tortured past directly into their mind causing a random reaction from a table but that was too emo and unreliable IMO so I ended up with this. Anything underlined you are free to reword/change.

Eonans Fury
Type: Wonderous Item
Bloodied silk hilt wrap
Rarity: Legendary-Only equipable by Eonan

Once per encounter as a bonus action you may projectyour murderous intentdirectly into a single creatures psyche within 10 feet of your character causing the creature to feelphantom attacks.

On a failed save the creatures takes 2d12+cha+int mod in psychic damage and gain effect paralyzed(treated as fear for immunity purposes) for 1 round DC20 wisdom save for half damage and negates effect. If the creature is already under any psychic stress i.e. fear, frightened or otherwise unable to guard its mind the damage is treated as a critical hit.

And below is the future as you gain power
failed save the creature permanently lose 1d4 minus 1 intelligence.
If a creature is killed this way it dies in such a horrible manner that any other enemy creature that can see it die must immediately make DC15 wisdom save or be frightened. On failure they may make another wisdom save at the start of their turn.

Eonan

Doer of Things
I had like 4 more alterations, a few of them being forcing a creature to attack its ally but that is either going to be OP or boring, and forcing your tortured past directly into their mind causing a random reaction from a table but that was too emo and unreliable IMO so I ended up with this. Anything underlined you are free to reword/change.

Eonans Fury
Type: Wonderous Item
Bloodied silk hilt wrap
Rarity: Legendary-Only equipable by Eonan

Once per encounter as a bonus action you may projectyour psychotic ragedirectly into a single creatures psyche within 10 feet of your character causing the creature to feela portion of your anguish.

On a failed save the creatures takes 2d12+cha+int mod in psychic damage and gain effect paralyzed(treated as fear for immunity purposes) for 1 round DC20 wisdom save for half damage and negates effect. If the creature is already under any psychic stress i.e. fear, frightened or otherwise unable to guard its mind the damage is treated as a critical hit.

And below is the future as you gain power
failed save the creature permanently lose 1d4 minus 1 intelligence.
If a creature is killed this way it dies in such a horrible manner that any other enemy creature that can see it die must immediately make DC15 wisdom save or be frightened. On failure they may make another wisdom save at the start of their turn.
Added changes in bold. Love it, definitely rolls well with his history.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Yar we're still in the part of the campaign that's lower than our level, so it's been mixed bits of too easy and just right, based on how Hate's been able to juice it up. It's fun though!

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
I so wish I could make Thursday work for me as well, but sadly, I cannot! Can't wait for Monday...wait, but with 1 day a week in the HC game, maybe I can have Nalgah Orktusk make a reappearance!

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Yar we're still in the part of the campaign that's lower than our level, so it's been mixed bits of too easy and just right, based on how Hate's been able to juice it up. It's fun though!
The too easy part was due to more rolling between a 4-7 on the d20 attack roll for the entire encounter!

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Just doing Mondays for a while since I am doing custom content.
Well, if it's only Mondays, you guys have any spare room? My Monday group ended it a while back and it doesn't look like we will be starting back up anytime soon. If not, oh well.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Yeah if you want to join Dio you will be most welcome. If you can start this Monday you will only be half a session behind on story for my custom content.

Current party is:

Hybrid fighter/rogue/druid(mostly rogue)
Rogue
Barbarian
Cleric
Sorcerer

That said play any class you want, to multiclass I need a good reason for it. You will be making a level 14 character but a little weaker then everyone else until we get you some gear and I write your legendary custom weapon.

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
Bring it on Dio! What do you think you would play?

I am thinking about rejoining the Thursday night game myself. But I cannot decide what style of character to play.