Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Ferrari

Genre: Drama

Director: Michael Mann

Cast: Adam Driver, Penélope Cruz, Shailene Woodley, Gabriel Leone

Plot: During the summer of 1957, ex-racecar driver Enzo Ferrari is in crisis. Bankruptcy stalks the company he and his wife Laura built from nothing ten years earlier. Their tempestuous marriage is strained by their mourning for one son and their acknowledgement of another. Enzo decides to counter his losses by rolling the dice on one race – 1,000 miles across Italy, the iconic Mille Miglia.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
top gear GIF
Adam Driver Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Goatface

sources now confirm the VOD and streaming release date for Ferrari to be 12 March 2024.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

lurker

Vyemm Raider
If you watched Napoleon, you'll know what I mean when I say this is how that movie should have been made. In this flick, we see a period of 1-2 years of Enzo Ferrari's life (he lived to be 90) and explore one race out of hundreds. It's a great insight into the man's life, his passions, his motivations while watching some of the most beautiful cars race through some of the most beautiful countryside. I think it was a success. I enjoyed this a lot.

By contrast, Napoleon attempts to show too many campaigns for too many years and it turns into a LOTR movie-battle, boredom, battle, boredom, battle, boredom.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Out on high seas now. Just watched it, wasn't expecting that end to the race.

Wouldn't say it's a great film but at least it held my attention until near the end

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Wow, wildly miscast. The cgi car crash was some of the worst I have ever seen.

Yes, judging a two hour biopic character study made on a limited budget outside the studio system by the quality of 10 seconds of CGI is clearly the right thing to do

• 1Garbage

Fucker

Log Wizard
Yes, judging a two hour biopic character study made on a limited budget outside the studio system by the quality of 10 seconds of CGI is clearly the right thing to do
My god, you are one stupid pile of human dog shit.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This was pretty bland and boring. Casting choices were pretty bad. The crash was the only interesting part of the movie.

• 1Seriously?
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database