Final Fantasy 16

Janx

<Silver Donator>
One of my homeys let me borrow his PS5 (he doesnt do RPGs). My body is ready.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Connecting a PC to a TV was still total ass last time I looked into it. It works but DTS:X / Atmos is a pain in the ass and unless something changed quite recently HDR is still broken even in Windows 11. Only time I touch my PC now is for games that either must be played with m/k or ultrawide is such a massive advantage it can't be passed up.

What pisses me off is the PS5 exclusivity. I'd much rather be playing it on Series X like every other third party game.
Kinda where I end up each time. Unless it’s arpg, mmo, or fps/fprpg, I want to sit on my fucking couch and play consoles now. On the plus side, most of the best games of those genres run on toasters, Bethesda and AAA fps notwithstanding.

Caeden

I think I’m going to finish zelda first. I got distracted by Metroid Dread, the TMNT nostalgia bait, and Transformers Desteuction(? - PS4 and got to let my kid watch but it’s a blast for mindless fun)

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Probably Transformers Devastator? Looks like the old cartoon, simple gameplay but it’s mindless fun.

Caeden

Probably Transformers Devastator? Looks like the old cartoon, simple gameplay but it’s mindless fun.
That’s it. I forget the dev but it’s one known for more difficult action games but it’s pretty fun. Deeper combos than I expected.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Enjoyed the demo, snagged it. Going to go all in like I did with Elden Ring I think. Story so far is very compelling and combat feels great.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
lulz, how is my shipping such shit
d4acb0bf1826abe3a07ca6bca7ce5de9.png

(usually amazon preorders are day of or day after)

Lately in the past half year or so Amazon pre-orders for video games went to shit and they dont make release day. I switched to Best Buy in store pick up.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Enjoyed the demo, snagged it. Going to go all in like I did with Elden Ring I think. Story so far is very compelling and combat feels great.

I was hoping I'd get that Elden Ring "go all in" feeling with Ghost of Tsushima, but it's never come to pass. GoT mostly just made me want to get to Sekiro. Would be awesome if I got the "go all in" feeling for this.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I was hoping I'd get that Elden Ring "go all in" feeling with Ghost of Tsushima, but it's never come to pass. GoT mostly just made me want to get to Sekiro. Would be awesome if I got the "go all in" feeling for this.
Only thing holding me back is the controls, R1 to dodge... got me hit constantly.

• 1Solidarity

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Steam Deck will be worth it just for this feature.

PXL_20230621_074026906.jpg

• 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Reviews dropping looks like

Another

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, Remote Play app. You can play your PlayStations on any device really, even when across the country. Just need good internet connection.

• 1Solidarity

Malakriss

Mister Happy (and others) are currently streaming this on New Zealand accounts which released for them today because global releases are like that.

Aazrael

‘how can steam deck play this? Thought it was PlayStation only?
Yea like everyone said it's remote play. I will probably play 90% on the PS5 but it's nice to have an option to continue playing it and not sitting at the desk.