Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm feeling better about my two Luneras. 40 hit magic chain isn't too bad and I have the bard option. Ramza will get enhancements sometime after Roy drops I'd say that's why I wasn't too excited when I got my first Lunera. Apparently she is good for the blood moon trial might give her a go on Malboro when I get her TM farmed up as well.

I saw your Ace pull this morning Sinzar on the ticker. Why can't you throw one my way bro?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I saw your Ace pull this morning Sinzar on the ticker. Why can't you throw one my way bro?
I wish. There's what, 20 something rainbows in the pool? That means the chances I'd pull Ace 3 times in a row is around 0.0125%.... it's annoying. All I wanted was an Onion Knight...

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

GonzytheMage

I wish. There's what, 20 something rainbows in the pool? That means the chances I'd pull Ace 3 times in a row is around 0.0125%.... it's annoying. All I wanted was an Onion Knight...

My onion knight wanted you to get an onion knight too #sadface.

Qwirb

Silver Knight of the Realm
Queen for my free 5* star. Pulled my 3rd Ingus with the daily so my Fryevia will be in good shape after I finish this batch of TMs.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I use Memu and it was really easy to setup and rarely ever messes up

• 1Like

GonzytheMage

I know I am asking total noob questions, but how do y'all farm trust meter?

You have two emulators to pick from... Nox and Memu one of the two will work on your computer and by work I mean crash less often than the other. Pick one of two and download it then head over to ffbemacro.com for a script to run.

Use a no Lapis refill version until you have around 100 energy unless you want to burn through your Lapis really really fast. Use moogles on Zidane or Gilgamesh to try to get a dual wield asap.

• 1Like

Molten Core Raider
This game is just trolling me now. Plowed the story for 5k lapis and did another 10+1 pull. Got Onion Knight and Trance Terra from the one pull. I'm so focused on Ayaka my initial reaction was disappointment that neither rainbow was her. This game has broke my brain.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I average maybe one rainbow per 4-5 months (not counting guaranteed rainbows like today's gift). You guys who pull 1-2 rainbows a week make me sad.

On a happier note though:

pic.jpg

So about 4'ish months per Adventurer V. Wonder if we're getting a rank VI eventually.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Tiphares

Golden Squire
News released on Kingsglaive. Nyx looks to be unchanged for Global. I guess we will know for sure tomorrow after maintenance. I am planning to pull just enough to get a full bonus party. I am hoping for at least a couple of the 4*, but rates lately have been pretty aweful.

Vinen

God is dead
I average maybe one rainbow per 4-5 months (not counting guaranteed rainbows like today's gift). You guys who pull 1-2 rainbows a week make me sad.

On a happier note though:

pic.jpg

So about 4'ish months per Adventurer V. Wonder if we're getting a rank VI eventually.

Finished my 1st today also.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
With the change to dedicated arena teams/equipment, has anyone else switched their lineup to be more defensive? This may look silly, but this is my current arena team which is actually very effective:
pic.jpg

Has an answer to pretty much all of the bullshit that can cause a loss. I just won against some rank 150 guy that went first and did a turn 1 siphon delta and blizzard flask (stopping 3/5 of my team).

What kind of arena teams are most of you running these days?

Molten Core Raider
My arena team is kinda garbage, I don't really take it too seriously. Fryevia, 2B, Dark Veritas, Rikku, Light Veritas. Try to stun with Fryevia, aoe Double Slash with DV, 2B chops them up on turn 2. Only thing I hate running into is a team of Noctis' since most all of my damage isn't considered magic.

Noobish question, what's the best way to go about getting magicite to level espers? Since I've been steamrolling through the story I've collected a number of espers and am out of magicite to level them with. Is just explorations the best way to go?

GonzytheMage

My arena team is kinda garbage, I don't really take it too seriously. Fryevia, 2B, Dark Veritas, Rikku, Light Veritas. Try to stun with Fryevia, aoe Double Slash with DV, 2B chops them up on turn 2. Only thing I hate running into is a team of Noctis' since most all of my damage isn't considered magic.

Noobish question, what's the best way to go about getting magicite to level espers? Since I've been steamrolling through the story I've collected a number of espers and am out of magicite to level them with. Is just explorations the best way to go?

I maxed all my espers with raids. Generally the summons include magicite along with everything else. Took me a couple raids to get them all maxed out.

Molten Core Raider
I think that's how I managed to get the few I have to lvl 40, but I blew all I had on leveling golem for my WoL. Now that I've picked up Tetra Sylphid, I'm really wanting her leveled and maxxed for Fryevia asap. Dont think the Kingsglaive thing will have raid summons so I guess it's going to be an exploration farming filled weekend.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Managed to pull DFina from the free daily summon, niiiiice.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
Got an ayaka from my 5* ex ticket. Summoned around 50 times with lapis and various tickets for her to get her from that. Works out I guess!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users