Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Had you completed them all 100% previously? Mine are unchanged, but I never did the awaken a skill rookie quest (did the rest).

Yes sir I did all of them the first day they came out. I remember because I did an ability awakening on Agrias because I might use her one day if I got another member of that chaining family.

A handful of other people on reddit claimed they was able to redo theirs as well. I don't have any clue as to why I could redo them. I was just checking in on my emulator at work and it said I had a quest completed. The only quest I left undone was awaken a unit so it suprised me to see the notification.

Games fucked up still, some people couldn't log in because Facebook was doing maintenance.

Edit: Falchion x2 bottom right hand corner
Screenshot_2017-10-11-18-14-03.png

Last edited:

GonzytheMage

Gavinmad Gavinmad I hate to be that guy, but I'm rerolling JP accounts. Should I keep Reroll 1) Wilhelm, 2 Raegan, 2 Roy or Reroll 2) Balthier, 2 Raegan, CG Lid, Duke or should I keep rerolling?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'd be greedy and keep going, neither one of those is a bad start but neither one is amazing either. If you're serious about giving JP a try, I have a pair of rerolls in reserve you could choose from, I'd just rather not hand one of them out if you're only gonna play for a couple days.

GonzytheMage

I'd be greedy and keep going, neither one of those is a bad start but neither one is amazing either. If you're serious about giving JP a try, I have a pair of rerolls in reserve you could choose from, I'd just rather not hand one of them out if you're only gonna play for a couple days.

Nah don't give me an account I'd rather do it myself. The language barrier is very off putting to me, but it's something to do while my guys hang out at the shrine. Should I keep using the quest Lapis to pull on the banner thats not Raegans until I get a well rounded team or should I be saving it?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think the ideal rerolling process would probably be doing the raegan stepup, and if you get good enough results to continue, farm the lapis you need to do a 5k on either the lasswell/fina or sakura/nichol banners, then evaluate from there.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Wow... stupid summon rates for me. Daily 1/2 and 20 tickets got me 2 Libertus. 6 or 7 golds and not one banner unit is so bad... i guess this is going to be a long grind.

Edit: Did 2 more ticket summons. Libertus and Rem! Pretty cool. Glad i got her dagger and materia. Arena here she comes! Would have been nice to have a 100% bonus unit to share for once, but Rem is good. Good luck on everyone's summons.

Last edited:

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I didn't come off too terribly with my synergy pulls:

(The Fryevia in the pic isn't a new summon)
pic.jpg

1 free, 1 daily, 14 regular tickets gave me 1 Crowe, 3 Libertus, and a bunch of off-banner (including 5 off-banner golds). That's enough synergy for me. I'll use a normal unit to carry these four for farming.

I got my 1 Crowe for TM to equip on Mistair when he comes out, and since it can't stack, I'm not chasing more. No more dailies for me either (except the promotional free summon per day, which I think is on-banner?). Maybe I'll land one or two more Crowe from that before it closes.

I set my friend lead to Crowe for the synergy, though I don't think there's any combo of gear that I can give her to let her solo carry newer players. I did equip her in 100% evasion gear, in case that helps, maybe?

Last edited:

Vinen

God is dead
5 10+1

3 Garbage Rainbows out of nowhere (Light Veritas 3,Rem 3, Dark Veritas 6)

2 4* base from banner (1 of each)

Molten Core Raider
FFBE and Amazon are in collusion I swear. Went to buy the coins to grab that new 47 dollar bundle (mostly for the moogles) and Amazon had the 10k coin package 18% off so I grabbed it instead. Did 2 more 10+1s, rolled all the tickets away and my final tally for the week is 22 10+1s, countless regular, six 4 star guaranteed, and two 5 star guaranteed tickets, no Ayaka. The towel is officially thrown, I submit.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah these GL rates are def keeping me f2p. The only thing from keeping me from going back to PAD is the lack of autoplay on farm content and i really don't want to sort through my box

Qwirb

Silver Knight of the Realm
I didn't come off too terribly with my synergy pulls:

(The Fryevia in the pic isn't a new summon)
pic.jpg

1 free, 1 daily, 14 regular tickets gave me 1 Crowe, 3 Libertus, and a bunch of off-banner (including 5 off-banner golds). That's enough synergy for me. I'll use a normal unit to carry these four for farming.

I got my 1 Crowe for TM to equip on Mistair when he comes out, and since it can't stack, I'm not chasing more. No more dailies for me either (except the promotional free summon per day, which I think is on-banner?). Maybe I'll land one or two more Crowe from that before it closes.

I set my friend lead to Crowe for the synergy, though I don't think there's any combo of gear that I can give her to let her solo carry newer players. I did equip her in 100% evasion gear, in case that helps, maybe?

I'm resigning my f2p status and joining the bundle buying ranks:

5 tickets, and two daily pulls - 1x Crowe, 1x Libertus, and a bunch of junk.

Looking at the Crowe TM in game and it doesn't say anything about not stacking?

Tiphares

Golden Squire
We will have to wait and see once people farm out multiples of Crowe's TMR. It would definitely change the way people pull on the banner.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Looking at the Crowe TM in game and it doesn't say anything about not stacking?
The datamine and announcement banner said it won't stack, but you're right that on the unit itself it doesn't say anything about a stacking restriction. I'm hoping some whale moogles up two of them and confirms soon, or maybe Gumi puts out an announcement clarifying what's up.

If it ends up stacking after all, I may go for at least one more.

Vinen

God is dead
The datamine and announcement banner said it won't stack, but you're right that on the unit itself it doesn't say anything about a stacking restriction. I'm hoping some whale moogles up two of them and confirms soon, or maybe Gumi puts out an announcement clarifying what's up.

If it ends up stacking after all, I may go for at least one more.

Logo on the actual materia shows the (1) in the top left.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Thanks, guess it was just an oversight to not mark it on the unit itself. Back to savings mode!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Holy fuck the JP side of the game is alot better. When can we use the 5* select ticket Gavin?

Nobody knows yet. Current speculation is that it's not just an anniversary thing, but that you'll be able to buy 1/5th of a UOC ticket from every MK going forward.

GonzytheMage

Nobody knows yet. Current speculation is that it's not just an anniversary thing, but that you'll be able to buy 1/5th of a UOC ticket from every MK going forward.

Alright then. I'll keep pulling on the CG banner. Got 2x Lid, Sakura, Jake, should manage another 5k or two before it goes away.

Whats the scoop with TM farming? Will they really ban you for doing it or just ban people who flaunt the fact they do it?