Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Molten Core Raider
My Cloud is up now.

Ill leave him up for a few days at least in case anyone else here that's on my friends list wants to give it a whirl. Ive not really looked into the bomb trial much or this strat. Ive got Cloud geared the same as in Sinzar's video, but if there's different/potentially better stuff to put on him let me know and I might can switch it around.

Last edited:

Tiphares

Golden Squire
My Cloud is up now.

Ill leave him up for a few days at least in case anyone else here that's on my friends list wants to give it a whirl. Ive not really looked into the bomb trial much or this strat. Ive got Cloud geared the same as in Sinzar's video, but if there's different/potentially better stuff to put on him let me know and I might can switch it around.
Thanks much. I will try to knock it out tonight or tomorrow or next time you pop up on my list.

Edit: Got them down. Thanks Avatar of Nyx Avatar of Nyx ! Also, thanks Sinzar Sinzar for the strat. Works perfectly if you provoke with WoL on turn 2. No one died or got hurt.

Last edited:

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Congrats, glad it helped!

The past few weeks have been nice since they seem to be rushing out the remaining 6* trials before we enter the 7* meta. The only 6* content remaining is:

Titan, Lakshimi, Diabolos, Tetra 3* esper battles
Virgo and Brachium chamber of arms (10man bosses #6 and #7)

I really hope they surprise us with the last of that stuff in the next week or two, because it's going to feel cheap if they release it after it's completely trivialized by 7* units in 2-3 weeks. All of the bosses beyond the ones I just listed were released after 7* in JP, and while they are definitely not tuned for a full 7* team yet, they're still harder than the stuff before it. Omega Weapon is the next vortex trial, for example, and you need at least some 7* dps to beat him.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
While the S.O. collab units dont look that impressive, the 3* TMR looks pretty good.

Curious to see how often the TMR Moogle for the 4 star unit drops in the raid. Its an unconditional 40% attack materia. If I get a couple full moogles for it, I'll at least be spending my 4 star tickets to pull for it heh.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
what good is the 5* tmr holy sword?
It's basically a 3* TMR on a rainbow unit.

Any relevant units that care about a holy weapon can equip greatswords, so if you want a holy weapon.... just farm up a 3* Cecil for Excalibur, or 4* Steiner for Excalibur2.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Item world is awesome. I just left with a 2B katana enhanced with defense, 1% attack, and magic. /sigh
Don't even get me started on my Masamune. I've run it through about 6 or 7 full clears now, and it still doesn't have more than 10% atk.

On the flip side, my Kiyomori has 32% hp on it, including a rare mod from the fourth floor.... on the first run. Sigh...

Molten Core Raider
My very very very first run through item world last Friday morning before work I got the rare staff ability on one of my Emp sticks. I ended up being unprepared on the 9th floor (i did zero research on the floor bosses before diving in). I got mad cause I couldnt kill it and decided to just give up and retry when I got to work. I didnt read the fine print that giving up literally gives up and I lost the rare ability. Feel free to Worf.

I've ran five Emperor sticks through so far and each one was 3-4 runs to get semi decent +magic on it. I still have like three katanas and a few daggers I want to do before Friday...dunno if I'll make the cut off.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just so it's impossible for Sinzar to escape it.... Screenshot_20180724-202526_FFEXVIUS.jpgScreenshot_20180724-202545_FFEXVIUS.jpgScreenshot_20180724-202452_FFEXVIUS.jpgScreenshot_20180724-202512_FFEXVIUS.jpgScreenshot_20180724-202602_FFEXVIUS.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Don't even get me started on my Masamune. I've run it through about 6 or 7 full clears now, and it still doesn't have more than 10% atk.

On the flip side, my Kiyomori has 32% hp on it, including a rare mod from the fourth floor.... on the first run. Sigh...

Same, I've run Marasume 6 times, have 20% Attack, 10% HP, which I can live with...But never a rare. Same with Glory of Evil. Take in the guns that I use on LC to clear story mode? Boom, rares galore. lol.

Molten Core Raider
Looks like the special tickets for the amount of lapis you've spent has gone in with the maintenance today. Post how many ya got (I dont wanna go first) :p

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Spent all the 3* Special Return tickets... 38 blues and 5 golds. Two years worth of pulls for garbage...

Spent 3 tickets on the SO banner to get a Roddick. Two golds were off-banner. No more.

Molten Core Raider
My spending has been a bit out of control on this game since the Ayaka banner, the actual severity of it was a bit gut punch. 241 & 21 were my ticket counts. Ill edit this with roll results once I get to work and get a chance to burn through them (which hopefully can be done in bulk, doing 260+ individual rolls sounds tedious)

edit- thank God you can roll 50 at a time. Elfreeda #4, Dark Veritas #6, Mediena (yay), and Lunera #2

Last edited: