Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Molten Core Raider
Im so behind on these trials, I've got to stop slacking. I haven't attempted one since the Trio was added.

Also, what's the consensus on Tidus' STMR? I pulled a fourth today by accident. I know he as a 7* unit is pretty beefy, worth it to have two 7* or one with a STMR?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Depends on your other options for chainers, and if you wanted to invest the resources to level him only to eventually someday fuse the dupe away.

Ignoring the resource cost, I'd keep two at 7* then down the road, when/if you pull on the Auron/Jecht banner and get 7* Jecht, I'd then make Tidus STMR and replace Tidus #2 with Jecht. Jecht has DR and QH frames, and is pretty much the direct upgrade to Tidus.

If you get Hyoh and a partner to chain with him, Tidus will never leave the bench so you may as well make the STMR in that scenario.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Molten Core Raider
Gotcha. Im planning to go all sorts of whale after a small herd of Hyoh's when his banner finally hits so Ill have to look up who his chaining partners are and can hopefully build around that.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Hyoh chains with all the Divine Ruination chainers (Orlandeau, Sephiroth, Dark Veritas, Fryevia, Gilgamesh 7*, Raegen, CG Lasswell 7*, Jecht, Akstar, Randi, Emperor Shiera, CG Citra.... probably more too.

Hyoh also chains with the Onion Knight family, but those aren't his good chain skills so no one really cares about that.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
I did this boss in 6 turns with all missions using... Garnet, Delita, Basch, Mystea, Fina, Sephiroth, Fryevia, Wilhelm, and finally my favorite rainbow I never knew I needed Dragonlord.

• 1Like

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Accidentally used a 90% blue ticket and got a rainbow. Squall... next two tickets were Kupipis. Done.

Waiting on the general consensus on the Marchenko fight. Pretty sure mankiller chainers will put him down quickly.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Waiting on the general consensus on the Marchenko fight. Pretty sure mankiller chainers will put him down quickly.
I did him right at server up, so I went in 100% blind, which is why my kill was messy and chaotic, but I still beat him with a budget team and got all missions. Video: Marchenko Budget Run

So, apparently his shield is removed if you don't attack him for a round.... woops. I didn't know that when I fought him. Oh well, it made for an interesting video at least.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Sinzar gave me the lowdown on the fight so I restructured my team to accommodate. Marie is our 2018 mvp unit lol.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
When I fought him he did not put up his shield. Apparently it triggers when you hit him with lightning damage. I used Orlandeau and Seph with Excal.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Can you link what Noctis has equipped?
FFBE Equip - Builder (builder site seems like it's having problems today? You can see Noctis gear in video if the builder isn't working)

Key points:

Dual Wielding non-elem weapons (use a 1h spear for the extra spirit boost, DragonWhisker + SasukeKatana is "best")
100% evasion
Status immune (you might only need sleep immunity, unsure)
Ramuh Esper (for thunder resist)
Chosen King enhanced at least +1 (for more spirit)

Last edited:

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Awesome, think I'm trying this.

Anyone make a choice for the UoC? I'm thinking Wilhelm to get him to 7*, but have enough Merc Ramza to get him up once his 7* is released. I'm almost close enough to get CG Fina STMR, so maybe that?

Molten Core Raider
I dont think Im using my UoC on any of the current 7* units. As of right this second Im leaning toward a Trance Terra as one more will allow me to do two 7*s of her. I'd look ahead a little bit and into your unit box for something that is a knockout awesome unit at 7* and save the ticket for that. After this first ticket from the login rewards, it'll be months before we complete another one, don't burn this first one lightly. Wilhelm is a solid 7* but if you have the dupes to do a Merc Ramza you might should just sit tight and wait for him.

With Hyoh looming, I dont think many people are pulling much on this current banner, my friends list is almost completely devoid of synergy units. I pulled enough to get one Pissy Shantotto and decided that was enough. Her sprite has gotta be one of the best in the game, I love it.

• 1Like