Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Chris

Potato del Grande
I think that the percentages are higher than what people think, unless I'm really fucking lucky. My 5* drop rate is about 15%, not the 10% people are saying.

Also people use Mithril on stupid shit like inventory slots, stamina or revives then wonder why they have no gear.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't think I'd call inventory slots stupid shit. The others, yes. But in a game where equipment synergy is so important, having a massive inventory is pretty much required.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Is Paladin Cecil any good? I ask, because in my 2 3x pulls on this banner, I got a Lustrous shield. Would have loved a Wakka ball, but I have to imagine a 6* shield has to be good right?

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I think he's a little too defense oriented to be considered "good", but if he's high enough with that shield I'd imagine you can make some nice tank strategies.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
It's useful to have someone who can "taunt" when other characters are low, but there's easier ways to accomplish things.

Maybe down the road there will be some elite with insane dps, and it'll be worth using Tyro with Phoenix and Cecil with his shield.

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
GzQF is my code. Roaming warrior is vanille with her 5 star staff. She's pretty beast.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I got both of Tyro's tomes on back to back Relic pulls
smile.png
Those are my first Relics that change a Soul Break. Was hoping for Sephiroth's sword (for when he is re-released) but from what I understand, the Protection Tome in particular is considered one of the best pieces of gear in the game and is used in a lot of JP strategies.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
must be our lucky day, i got the Healing Grimoire today myself. makes Tyro's limit break heal the whole party. i made him my roaming warrior. friend code: 9U4B

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Got a free 5* zantetsuken for logging in during Festival of Gold. Noticed the other draws were spells and stuff too. Pretty cool.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
right after getting that Zantetsuken, i did a single pull and got a Hawk Eye. in the last few days i've gotten so much more powerful. feels awesome. i have 4 straight 5* weapons now, and a few that were upgraded to 5*.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm hoping after this event is over that I can steamroll the remaining areas on Titus' event. Right now my Wakka is lvl 60 (with Official Ball), and Titus is 53. I think I've got 3 remaining elites.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I finished the Tidus Elite that gets you Firaja. Tried the last one before the Boss Rush but couldn't get past stage 3. I've gained SO many levels and my weapons are a bit more upgraded now so I'll give it another try soon. But we've got Garnet's event coming tonight to distract us further.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Garnet's event seems REALLY EASY. Apparently all of the bosses are weak to death, so you can use gravity/break/death spells and save/reload until they land.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Garnet's event seems REALLY EASY. Apparently all of the bosses are weak to death, so you can use gravity/break/death spells and save/reload until they land.
It's really not worth doing until the festival of gold event ends. It's ridiculously easy, tons of money, more exp than the exp event, tons of armor/weapon upgrades. Only lasts one more day, but Garnet's goes for a while. Don't waste stamina on it yet.