Finding Dory (2016)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
3.50 star(s) Rating: 3.50/5 2 Votes
Title: Finding Dory

Tagline: An unforgettable journey she probably won't remember.

Genre: Adventure, Animation, Comedy, Family

Director: Andrew Stanton

Cast: Ellen DeGeneres, Albert Brooks, Hayden Rolence, Ed O'Neill, Diane Keaton, Eugene Levy, Kaitlin Olson, Ty Burrell, Idris Elba, Dominic West, Kate McKinnon, Bill Hader, Andrew Stanton, Torbin Xan Bullock, Bennett Dammann, Bob Peterson, Alexander Gould, Katherine Ringgold, John Ratzenberger, Angus MacLane, Willem Dafoe, Brad Garrett, Allison Janney, Austin Pendleton, Stephen Root, Vicki Lewis, Jerome Ranft, Sloane Murray, Lucia Geddes, Gabriel C. Brown, Sigourney Weaver, Riley Lio

Release: 2016-06-16

Runtime: 97

Plot: Dory is reunited with her friends Nemo and Marlin in the search for answers about her past. What can she remember? Who are her parents? And where did she learn to speak Whale?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
[CONTAINER][POSTER]View attachment 98962[/POSTER][MOVIE]Title: Finding Dory (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Animation[/GENRE], [GENRE]Family[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Andrew Stanton[/DIRECTOR], [DIRECTOR]Angus MacLane[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Ellen DeGeneres[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Albert Brooks[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Diane Keaton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Eugene Levy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ty Burrell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Idris Elba[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kaitlin Olson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ed O'Neill[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dominic West[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hayden Rolence[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kate McKinnon[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bill Hader[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Andrew Stanton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Torbin Xan Bullock[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bennett Dammann[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bob Peterson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sigourney Weaver[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alexander Gould[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Katherine Ringgold[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Ratzenberger[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Angus MacLane[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Willem Dafoe[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brad Garrett[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Allison Janney[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Austin Pendleton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stephen Root[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Vicki Lewis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jerome Ranft[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sloane Murray[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lucia Geddes[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gabriel C. Brown[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2016-06-16[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]103[/RUNTIME]

Plot: "Finding Dory" reunites Dory with friends Nemo and Marlin on a search for answers about her past. What can she remember? Who are her parents? And where did she learn to speak Whale?[/MOVIE][/CONTAINER]

looks good

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
z09QAf8WbZncbitewNk6lKYMZsh.jpg

Title: Finding Dory

Genre: Adventure, Animation, Comedy, Family

Director: Andrew Stanton

Cast: Ellen DeGeneres, Albert Brooks, Hayden Rolence, Ed O'Neill, Diane Keaton, Eugene Levy, Kaitlin Olson, Ty Burrell, Idris Elba, Dominic West, Kate McKinnon, Bill Hader, Andrew Stanton, Torbin Xan Bullock, Bennett Dammann, Bob Peterson, Alexander Gould, Katherine Ringgold, John Ratzenberger, Angus MacLane, Willem Dafoe, Brad Garrett, Allison Janney, Austin Pendleton, Stephen Root, Vicki Lewis, Jerome Ranft, Sloane Murray, Lucia Geddes, Gabriel C. Brown, Sigourney Weaver, Riley Lio

Release: 2016-06-16

Runtime: 97

Plot: Dory is reunited with her friends Nemo and Marlin in the search for answers about her past. What can she remember? Who are her parents? And where did she learn to speak Whale?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm in, I loved Finding Nemo. Hopefully they run into the turtles again.

moontayle

Golden Squire
A friend got some advanced screening tickets for last night so went with his family and mine.

First thing: The short attached is super-cute and really fits well with the emotional theme that Finding Dory goes for.

Overall Finding Dory is a great follow-up to Nemo. While at times I felt like it dragged a little, these moments aren't too often and the climax and ending are note-perfect. The new characters fit well into the story but Hank the Octopus steals the show. Your kids might want the inevitable stuffed version.

It never quite lives up to the wonder of the first movie, but on the whole I don't think it has to. I put it somewhere around where Ratatouille and Monsters, Inc fall in my lineup (middle of the pack). It's still worth your time, especially as a family film.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Have to more less echo moontayle. Very good movie, but definitely felt like a sequel. There was a lot off emotional moments and I laughed out loud a couple times. All the new stuff was fun, but with Marlin and Nemo around it keeps reminding you of the original. Cut out 90% of Marlin and Nemo and axe the Sea Turtles and you'd have a better film. I did really enjoy the Ray Migration though!

Take the kids and enjoy a good movie. 8/10

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Movie is definitely good, though it doesn't wait to kick you in the feels at the beginning. I loved the sea lions and fuckin Gerald. There is an after credits scene as well.

The Piper animated short is gorgeous and adorable as hell.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Watched this with the kids the other night. Good movie but they shouldn't have included Marlin and Nemo. They felt like a burden on the overall story. Should've just been about Dory.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
On Netflix now. Didn't understand the hate. Loved it.
Funny creative and feels, just as expected

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database